Official Memphis Grizzlies 2011-2012 Season Thread

I know ZBO is frustrated with himself. I think he's forcing some things because he wants to help the team more. OJ and Rudy has been carrying this team, though. If those two can play like they are now in the playoffs, we won't need ZBO to have those 20-20, 30-20, 30-10 games like he did last year.

The Hornets, really Grizzlies?!?!

30t6p3b.gif

OJ is starting to look like he's playing for himself lately. 
And he's back to his inconsistent ways. 
laugh.gif

Rudy has been on a tear. Our front line will be the reason we even have a shot at a championship this season. Everyone else will have to fall into their roles and make sure they give our 3 main guys the ball. OJ will have those great games every now in then, but he just needs to play within the offense. He's always forcing it, but when he's knocking all those shots down it doesn't seem that way.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

OJ is starting to look like he's playing for himself lately. 
And he's back to his inconsistent ways. 
laugh.gif

Rudy has been on a tear. Our front line will be the reason we even have a shot at a championship this season. Everyone else will have to fall into their roles and make sure they give our 3 main guys the ball. OJ will have those great games every now in then, but he just needs to play within the offense. He's always forcing it, but when he's knocking all those shots down it doesn't seem that way.
i agree...but i think our D is also solid enough to take us far...and mike jr needs 2 be more consistent
lookin like a lac vs mem 1st round if all sticks 
grin.gif

Rudy Gay needs to keep this up.

Still hoping Lakers dont let the Clippers pass them up
mad.gif

Wanted to make sure Pargo/Selby never touched the court in the playoffs and Gilbert's finger may be worse than most thought.
From my inside source, I hear that Hudson will definitely be getting minutes. TA was pretty involved in bringing him in and I know that he hangs out with a lot of the players for the most part (TA, ZBO, OJ, etc.). He can definitely light it up. 

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Means they settle for jumpers....need more driving to the basket

Naw, that's actually a good thing that we are 60%. 
laugh.gif
 Its one of the best percentages in the league only behind the Lakers as far as I know.

TA showing out....they ever give a update on Q? Didn't look that bad when he went down...hope he good

And I know i'll be at least one playoff game....need me a @++$ flop %$%#$% shirt

Second game of a back to back for the Clippers against a motivated Knicks team (still alive for the #6 seed) tonight.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom