OFFICIAL MEXICO FUTBOL THREAD: Mexico MNT : VS USA in San Antonio 4/15

anywhere in so cal that still has the black jersey in stock? looking for a L in that and a small in white

IRELAND
smile.gif

celebration here in tijuana, about 10-15 mins after the game, a lot of drunk people
laugh.gif

... sorry for the crappy iphone quality video
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

celebration here in tijuana, about 10-15 mins after the game, a lot of drunk people
laugh.gif

... sorry for the crappy iphone quality video
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
.........la mota
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by APLX2

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49
I think he bought the jersey thats comes in the fancy box with a flag among other things. 

Yeah, the box is on the left. $150 shirt, only in an L
frown.gif
comes in M and L. theres a new package that comes with a throwback jersey. Techfit fit extremely tight, L fits like an S/M.

Wonder who aguirre uses instead of vela.

^Not a bad choice.... rather him start Chi........ and how I do miss castillo and his controversial self.

Apparently since Efrain can't play, Vasco is going to start Israel Castro instead of Guardado. I'm starting to thinkg Vasco has something against Guardado..Franco is also getting the start again. Vasco likes the way Franco plays como poste and holds the ball well, and uses him to defend as well. Franco drops back a lot to help defend in the midfield.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Barrera y Juárez interesan en la Lazio: Prensa[/h1]
  • barrera.jpg

La Lazio estaría observando a ambos jugadores. (Foto: Mexsport)
1/2

Redacción | MEDIOTIEMPO
Ciudad de México, lunes 21 de Junio del 2010
  • En Pumas no han recibido ofertas formales
No sólo el Manchester United ha puesto la http://bs.serving-sys.com/BurstingP...c=click&pli=1085043&PluID=0&ord=1277179221883mira en Pablo Barrera, ahora también la Lazio de Italia tiene interés en hacerse de los servicios del delantero de los Pumas y además de su compañero Efraín Juárez, según publicaron varios medios especializados de dicho país.

"Hasta ahora, nadie se ha acercado formalmente a pedir informes sobre estos jugadores, hay muchos rumores en el aire, pero nada concreto"
Según publicó "La Gazzetta dello Sport", así como "Virgilio Sport", "Ciao People Magazine", "Libero", entre otros sitios de noticias deportivas, la Lazio querría pedir a préstamo con opción a compra a ambos jugadores, cuyas cartas oscilan entre tres y cinco millones de euros.

Sin embargo, algunas de las notas, como la de Virgilio Sport, además de destacar las cualidades, principalmente de Pablo Barrera (velocidad y técnica) también aclaró que la Directiva de Pumas no ha tenido ningún acercamiento formal por parte de ningún equipo europeo.

“Hasta ahora, nadie se ha acercado formalmente a pedir informes sobre estos jugadores, hay muchos rumores en el aire, pero nada concreto, además, los jugadores han reiterado que quieren esperar a que termine el Mundial para ser negociados

Can't wait...Vamos Tri!

I know some of you guys missed Neri, but I don't. Dude is so selfish, he's not a team player. On top of that he was not playing for his club team. If he was in form I would have given him some serious thought considering how well he played in the last Copa America.

In any case, GO MEXICO!! Let's get the win to avoid an early elimination game vs Argentina.

Im pretty sure its gonna be almost the same line up as last game.

Vamos Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Donde estan Mis Frijoleros Paisanos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

in english?

Not only has Manchester United been looking at Pablo Barrera, now Lazio of Italy also has interest in the services of the forward from Pumas as well as his partner Efrain Juarez, according to various published reports from said country.

"Until now, nobody has formally approached us nor inquired of his services regarding these players. There are many rumors in the air but nothing concrete"
According to "La Gazzetta dello Sport", just as "Virgilio Sport", "Ciao People Magazine", "Libero"among other football news sites, Lazio would ask for them on loan with an option to buy both players, who are expected to cost between 3 - 5 million euros.

Nevertheless, some of the notes according to "Virgilio Sport", aside from emphasizing their qualities as players, mainly those of Pablo Barrera (speed and technique), it clarified that the Director of Pumas hasn't had any formal approach on the part of any European club.

“Hasta ahora, nadie se ha acercado formalmente a pedir informes sobre estos jugadores, hay muchos rumores en el aire, pero nada concreto, además, los jugadores han reiterado que quieren esperar a que termine el Mundial para ser negociados

Back
Top Bottom