OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS 2008 AFC EAST CHAMPIONS!!!! VOL. WORST TO FIRST 1-15 TO 11-5!!!

We won't be getting any help from the Bills. Pathetic *** team.. They just tried to pass it on 4th & 1. LOL
smh.gif
Quit the NFL please.

Anything but the Patriots with the division, thanks.

[h1]Dolphins' Channing Crowder, Will Allen expected to play[/h1]By Omar Kelly | Sun-Sentinel.com 3:44 PM EST, December 28, 2008EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder and cornerback Will Allen areexpected to play today, and will likely start against the Jets.

Both defensive starters have been nursing injuries this week, andwere listed as questionable for today's game, which could make the Dolphins the AFC East division champions with a win.

Crowder, who is nursing an injured left knee, sat out last Sunday's game against the Chiefs. He's second on the team with 105 tackles, and the Dolphinsstruggled without their regular every down linebacker, who usually calls out the plays and audibles for the front seven.

Allen, who is nursing a groin strain he suffered last Sunday, has started 117 straight games in his NFL career, a streak that goes back to the second week of his rookie season.
He's viewed as the team's top cover corner, contributing 50 tackles, one sack and three interceptions this season.

Inactive for the Dolphins are defensive linemen Rodrique Wright and Lionel Dotson, offensive linemen Shawn Murphy and Nate Garner, linebackers William Kershaw and Quentin Moses and receiver Ernest Wilford.

John Beck is listed as the team's third quarterback, which means he only plays if both Chad Pennington or Chad Henne suffers injuries that prevent them from playing.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.........................

LLLLEEEET'S GET READY TO RRRUUUUMBLLLEEE!!!

LET'S GO PHINS!!!

If the Ravens win, LETS GO DOLPHINS!

If the Jaguars win, LETS GO JETS!

I hate this Sunday.

I need a stream.. Jets fan in Orlando
smh.gif

All week I been hearing it from my boys at work, they are Dolphins fans.( never showed it till this season, hmmm bandwagon?)

So far I'm a Dolphins fan..

3-0 Ravens right now. And they just recovered a fumble in Jaguars territory.

Back
Top Bottom