Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by sickickz23

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 @ that chick wearing Lebron's sweat soaked headband....thinking that his sweat is like holy water
Based holy water, maybe

Wake up in the morning, and her hair is thinning.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

real talk...KD has gotten to the FT line plenty of times this year, but he has never had to guard a LeBron James player for 48 minutes a game. LeBron is one of the most physical players in the NBA, and probably one of the best drivers as well. LeBron's initiation of contact only makes KD weaker and more prone to a foul. KD is in over his head trying to guard LeBron, yes that 4th foul on D-Wade wasn't a foul but, KD is in over his head this series.
Bron physically definitely has an advantage over him, but real talk Bron is holding KD on almost every single play when he is trying to get and catching the ball and nothing is being called.
So KD isn't holding Bron? I saw a call both ways on them holding each other tonight.
one play that really stood out was the pick that bosh set and durant was all over lebron trying to get to him.
the lebron headband was 
sick.gif

but i'd wear it too 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Right in front of Joey Crawford
30t6p3b.gif
Disgusting.
Someday the NBA will be legit.
roll.gif
WE ARGUING THAT LETTING SPO STAND THERE IS A CONSPIRACY THAT IS PLANNED TO THROW OFF AN NBA PLAYER?

YALL PATHETIC

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Some of you guys are acting as if Spo blocked the shot or something. I'm pretty sure even Westbrook didn't notice that he was there. 

Glad they called that block on Harden though son is a straight up @#$@$. 

Good game and thank you LeBron, the city of Seattle sleeps soundly for the night. 

And yo 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ the chick who threw on the headband right away. 

This bum Wade almost blew these last 2 wins with those ******ed back court turnover man 
sick.gif

And I can't for the life of me understand why Perkins is playing in the 4th quarter instead of Ibaka

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

laugh.gif
One of the worst officiated games I've seen in a while. People in here saying the game wasn't one sided are idiots or don't know basketball. Can officials make mistakes, yep, but this game was pathetic. Door is open, front foot is on the ground, back leg is swinging forward.
Really not that big a difference in the attempts, but the percentage is a blow out.
Heat 31-35 free throws 88.6%

Thunder 15-24 free throws 62.5%

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by trublu86

Someday the NBA will be legit.
roll.gif
WE ARGUING THAT LETTING SPO STAND THERE IS A CONSPIRACY THAT IS PLANNED TO THROW OFF AN NBA PLAYER?

YALL PATHETIC

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Some of you guys are acting as if Spo blocked the shot or something. I'm pretty sure even Westbrook didn't notice that he was there. 

Glad they called that block on Harden though son is a straight up @#$@$. 

Good game and thank you LeBron, the city of Seattle sleeps soundly for the night. 

And yo 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ the chick who threw on the headband right away. 

The salt is extremely strong with this one
laugh.gif

FT differential would've been only 1 (in the Heat's favor) if it hadn't been for the 2 bad fouls on 3-pointers, Harden's floptastic blocking foul, and the late-game intentional on Wade after the bad inbounds pass. I don't think the refs were great but I didn't see anything egregious or one-sided.

On Durant's 4th, he went for the pump-fake and came down hard. Maybe he didn't make substantial contact but I can't fault the call. He bit. In the end, he hurt himself by committing two stupid fouls in transition. Also, LeBron could've fouled when Durant drove past him for the dunk in the first quarter. But he didn't. Durant did foul tonight in similar situations.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

FT differential would've been only 3 (in the Heat's favor) if it hadn't been for the 2 bad fouls on 3-pointers, Harden's floptastic blocking foul, and the late-game intentional on Wade after the bad inbounds pass. I don't think the refs were great but I didn't see anything egregious or one-sided.

On Durant's 4th, he went for the pump-fake and came down hard. Maybe he didn't make substantial contact but I can't fault the call. He bit. In the end, he hurt himself by committing two stupid fouls in transition. Also, LeBron could've fouled when Durant drove past him for the dunk in the first quarter. But he didn't. Durant did foul tonight in similar situations.

Con$piracy.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by sickickz23

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 @ that chick wearing Lebron's sweat soaked headband....thinking that his sweat is like holy water
Based holy water, maybe

Wake up in the morning, and her hair is thinning.

laugh.gif

Going to keep this short because I'm not trying to break Yuku and the NBA Finals thread is not worth sacrificing NT General
eyes.gif

Scott Brooks is wack.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Going to keep this short because I'm not trying to break Yuku and the NBA Finals thread is not worth sacrificing NT General
eyes.gif

Scott Brooks is wack.

Fisher (-9) = 28 minutes
Ibaka (+
glasses.gif
= 22 minutes 

Perk (3) = 34 minutes

Why was Perk playing more than Ibaka? I know early in the 3rd Perk was clogging the lane, but then again Miami was settling for jumpers. Thabo's offense 
sick.gif

Heat trapped hard on Harden's picks, MUCH better defense on him. 

Anyone else tired of the cliche responses of "blank is such a great talent " "they're a great team ". Smh go kill each other.

Originally Posted by Carver

But foreal, its funny now the Okc fans know how the spurs fans felt in game 6
laugh.gif
y'all said don't blame the refs..

My sentiments exactly. Seems no one gave a damn when the Spurs continously got jerked by the refs. But like I said, let it be Miami getting calls and its "OH CONSPIRACY!" "THERES A FIX." 

[h3]Royce Young @dailythunder [/h3]

• Brooks on sitting Westbrook: "I took him out a couple minutes early just to settle him down, and put him right back in. That's coaching, and we moved on. It's nothing against he had a bad stretch. He turned it over, and he took a tough lay up."
1d9360a26d10a67c44d0c41aa5ca09e836af72bf_r.gif

He was out for at least 6 minutes in the 2nd half of a close NBA Finals game but he only finished with 2 fouls. 

Back
Top Bottom