Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

OKC wins because the refs make too much money and they want to extend games.

wait... no..

Miami wins because Lebron gets preferential treatment from the refs.

maybe not... maybe Stern pulled the strings and OKC wins because he wants small markets to beat the super teams... my bad.. Miami wins because a certain ref is working tonight and the home team wins more.

Get back to me, I'm still working out all the factors.

^^

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

OKC wins because the refs make too much money and they want to extend games.

wait... no..

Miami wins because Lebron gets preferential treatment from the refs.

maybe not... maybe Stern pulled the strings and OKC wins because he wants small markets to beat the super teams... my bad.. Miami wins because a certain ref is working tonight and the home team wins more.

Get back to me, I'm still working out all the factors.
Miami & OKC will play to a draw to ensure a Game 8.

Heat fans are delusional trying to forget about their finals run last season. This could easily be 3-0 or 2-1 for Oklahoma. They've beat the Heat by double digits and have beat theirselves in the process. If they can stay out of foul trouble and away from the opponents gimmicks they have a clear advantage. Out of the whole league Thunder can come back down 0-2 before. Let's go Okc!

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Heat fans are delusional trying to forget about their finals run last season. This could easily be 3-0 or 2-1 for Oklahoma. They've beat the Heat by double digits and have beat theirselves in the process. If they can stay out of foul trouble and away from the opponents gimmicks they have a clear advantage. Out of the whole league Thunder can come back down 0-2 before. Let's go Okc!

It aint tho.

Heat need to close out these games better, they got lucky in game 3, no way KD and westy gonna be shootin that poorly for 3 games straight, KD in foul trouble all series look for that to improve also.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

So I've been hearing how great #6 has been playing, and I'll admit he looks more aggressive.

BUT, I think the reason he is looking so much better, is the fact that OKC is doing a terrible job of protecting the rim and the paint. Dude gets to the rim most of the game and there is nobody there to meet him.

Last year in the finals, he had to worry about Chandler, Haywood, Mahimi, Cardinal, and Marion coming from the side or behind him.

The Thunder have to do a better job or locking down the paint. If their coach is smart, he would put on game film of Dallas's D against the Heat from last years finals, and try to implement some of their game plan.
They could definitely adapt the schemes from that series, but then it comes with the right blend of personnel as well so it won't be that simple. 

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

Spoelstra is gonna have to put Bron on KD earlier than usual tonight.  KD is gonna get off on Battier tonight.
I have this scary feeling that he'd get off on anyone tonight

Originally Posted by AirThompson

If OKC dont win tonight Heat is gonna finish em in game 5.
I tried to tell my boy that, but he's not trying to believe it 
laugh.gif

He even stated his hate for the Heat, so I know his opinion is biased from that alone. 

WAIT TILL YOU SEE LA BRUJERIA THAT WE'RE GONNA PUT ON LOS THUNDERS TONIGHT. EL FLACO DURANT AND BLACK WILLIAM DAFOE WESTBROOKS = TREMENDO CAGAZON

Hopefully the Heat can jump on OKC fast and just drive a stake into this series, just make'em give up.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Some of y'all =
Son... 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif
My man just wants his team to win. I ain't even mad at him. Dope to see a kid so young actually into it. He can't handle his emotions yet so there's no middle ground of just being "pissed". Son is either happy or sad at that age
laugh.gif

Why is eryone so hell bent on saying a player A or team A is due for a big game?

Like it's a baseball hitting slump or something.

KD need to stand in a corner and guard Battier tonight, he can't be trying to guard Lebron that's auto fouls

Back
Top Bottom