Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by Charles Schwag

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Yes, the league obviously wants the team that they gave no trips to the line against the Mavericks last year to win it all. I guess they have a change of heart prior to every season and meet in a secret location to decide who shall be the champion this year. Keep on using the easy ref excuse, oh great "Lakers" fan who rooted for the Celtics. Just shows how desperate you are. Bottom line is that there were only a couple of games in the playoffs - game 6 against Boston and another blowout win against Indiana that was good enough for you and your kind to acknowledge a Heat victory. The Heat have to blow everyone out in order for the refs not to be mentioned.. Even though the 33 point blowout win against the Knicks in game 1 couldn't quite stop that either.

And I see that after "He should marry some girl. That's the only way he'll get a ring" and other similar corny jokes that only you haters find funny, you're already slowly moving to phase two - one hit wonder. Good, good, let the butt hurt flow through you.

I have not even mentioned Lebron. I hate the Heat as a team and have hated them even before Lebron was there. As far as Lebron goes, he should be on his 6th ring by now if he had not been choking since 2007. I am not going to be butt hurt by another one hit wonder like his teammate wade.
^That is what people fail to realize. Winning 1 ring does not mean anything. 1 Championship isn't transcending feat.

08 Celtics got 1 ring
11 Mavs got 1 ring
04 Pistons got 1 ring

This Miami Heat that was built for Lebron...should be going on their 2nd ring/championship.

But now Lebron gets 1 ring and all of a sudden you want to put him passed Kareem, Bill Russell, Kobe, MJ, Shaq, Duncan. @!%%*

1 Ring/Championship doesnt mean anything.

2004 Pistons....got 1 championship....Will you ever see Chauncey Billups, Rip Hamilton in the Hall Of Fame? Where is Ben Wallace and Tayshaun Prince now?

2011 Mavs....The German got his 1 ring after 14 years of failure......Swept in the first round this year. Come on people.

Lebron has to make Miami a Dynasty. 1 Ring. Good for you. Congrats. With Wade and Bosh...he should be on his second...and going for his 3rd next year.

Lebron and with the talent of Wade and Bosh. Has to make The Miami Heat into the Spurs/Lakers of the past decade with 4/5 banners/titles.

2008 Celtics = 2012 Miami Heat

you got all that talent on one team, now you got that title. Good now go get 3-4 more.

That is exactly what eats at Lebron stans like xpopocatepl. The cavs used to destroy the Lakers and would have probably beat the Lakers 3 times in 2008,2009, and 2010. The cavs just had the Lakers number those years and I am pretty confident that the cavs would have beat the Lakers in the finals.

Lebron choked against the celtics and magic those years and lost his chance at beating Kobe in the finals and cementing his legacy WITH HIS OWN TEAM. That is the diffrence between being on MJ level to Dr J level if he only wins this year.

A few boneheaded plays vs the refs being on Miami payroll for the whole series. Come on son. Miami can play great defense because they are allowed to be physical while the Thunder get called for phantom fouls most of the series.

It is so obvious who the League wants to win the ring. This is Miami's best and only chance to win it though. Word to the Pistons.

Yes, the league obviously wants the team that they gave no trips to the line against the Mavericks last year to win it all. I guess they have a change of heart prior to every season and meet in a secret location to decide who shall be the champion this year. Keep on using the easy ref excuse, oh great "Lakers" fan who rooted for the Celtics. Just shows how desperate you are. Bottom line is that there were only a couple of games in the playoffs - game 6 against Boston and another blowout win against Indiana that was good enough for you and your kind to acknowledge a Heat victory. The Heat have to blow everyone out in order for the refs not to be mentioned.. Even though the 33 point blowout win against the Knicks in game 1 couldn't quite stop that either.

And I see that after "He should marry some girl. That's the only way he'll get a ring" and other similar corny jokes that only you haters find funny, you're already slowly moving to phase two - one hit wonder. Good, good, let the butt hurt flow through you.

I have not even mentioned Lebron. I hate the Heat as a team and have hated them even before Lebron was there. As far as Lebron goes, he should be on his 6th ring by now if he had not been choking since 2007. I am not going to be butt hurt by another one hit wonder like his teammate wade.
^That is what people fail to realize. Winning 1 ring does not mean anything. 1 Championship isn't transcending feat.

08 Celtics got 1 ring
11 Mavs got 1 ring
04 Pistons got 1 ring

This Miami Heat that was built for Lebron...should be going on their 2nd ring/championship.

But now Lebron gets 1 ring and all of a sudden you want to put him passed Kareem, Bill Russell, Kobe, MJ, Shaq, Duncan. @!%%*

2004 Pistons....got 1 championship....Will you ever see Chauncey Billups, Rip Hamilton in the Hall Of Fame? Where is Ben Wallace and Tayshaun Prince now?

2011 Mavs....The German got his 1 ring after 14 years of failure......Swept in the first round this year. Come on people.

Lebron has to make Miami a Dynasty. 1 Ring. Good for you. Congrats. With Wade and Bosh...he should be on his second...and going for his 3rd next year.

After phase one - "LeRingless", phase two, aka "one hit wonder" is in full effect.
laugh.gif

You were making fun of him for years for not winning a ring but now that he's on the verge of winning one it's not a big deal? Priceless.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Lakers/Kobe fans wylin on NT tonight
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It's starting look like a reality and frankly they can't take it. They're scrambling.

"1 chip don't mean nothing" Child please let him win it and enjoy it first he hasn't even hoisted it yet, hate him in august or summin.

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by Young ThunderCat

Great to finally see Bron get one, now what will the lames and trolls talk about over the summer until the next season start.
1. How the refs won the Heat the finals.
2. Only reason the Heat won was due to the lockout/shortened season

3. 1 championship doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.

indifferent.gif

Tell Karl, Stockton, Payton, Nash, etc. that 

bigtimejerky wrote:
Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm not surprised Gregg Doyel asked this..

Is it me or does he look too happy after a loss? I feel like dude is all about him & his numbers... I know people in LA that say he walks around saying him>KD and all that.

*Sighs*

Lets see.. I've experienced cramps in games.. and Once you feel it the first time.. You have like a 65% chance of playing fully on it.. But when it cramps AGAIN.. yeah thats when you just walk in disgust and annoyance out the game.. I mean if I was bron.. I'd be aiming for that triple double and the Dub.. He was obviously an ailment to his team's success, so he got subbed.. Imagine if the Thunder won though while he was out when it was 98-96..

But, someone please get a .gif of Lebron's Right quad.. Cuz it looked cramped as heck when being iced..

Chalmers.. Nothing more..

laugh.gif
at people actually thinking LeBron would "fake" a cramp to take himself out of the game in the biggest game of his career when he was 1 rebound short of a triple double.
Anyone who's even played semi-competitive pick-up basketball would know better than that. Or you just hate LeBron.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Lakers/Kobe fans wylin on NT tonight
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It's starting look like a reality and frankly they can't take it. They're scrambling.

"1 chip don't mean nothing" Child please let him win it and enjoy it first he hasn't even hoisted it yet, hate him in august or summin.

They're typing long furious paragraphs of salt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

1 more win for the Heat before NT explodes
pimp.gif

To be honest, I think yuku run will just fine if the Heat win on Thursday. Now if it was the other way around, NT would probably be down for a month.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

James Harden's stock is dropping...

Harden for Charlotte's pick courtesy of Michael Jeffrey Jordan the front office man.
laugh.gif

Didn't Joe Johnson average 13ppg in the playoffs on 37% the season before Atlanta gave him more money than either member of the Big 3? James has had 3 great playoff series up the the finals, people will remember that.

And I wonder how much Miami as a city is playing a part. Unsubstantiated rumor, but I heard he been in the clubs late night partying and drinking. His girlfriend, Trina, is from Miami so it's at least plausible.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Is it me or does he look too happy after a loss? I feel like dude is all about him & his numbers... I know people in LA that say he walks around saying him>KD and all that.
Do you prefer he cries on stage?
He just dropped 43 on the best team still playing in the NBA...against 3 1st ballot HOFers...he led his team in scoring, points, and was 2nd in rebounding. If you watched the game you'd know he played fearlessly and attacked every time.

And you don't think he cares about winning/losing? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
the hate for Lebron is ridiculous. Now dudes are saying one championship means nothing. C'mon son

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

James Harden's stock is dropping...

Harden for Charlotte's pick courtesy of Michael Jeffrey Jordan the front office man.
laugh.gif

Didn't Joe Johnson average 13ppg in the playoffs on 37% the season before Atlanta gave him more money than either member of the Big 3? James has had 3 great playoff series up the the finals, people will remember that.

And I wonder how much Miami as a city is playing a part. Unsubstantiated rumor, but I heard he been in the clubs late night partying and drinking. His girlfriend, Trina, is from Miami so it's at least plausible.

Don't forget though, it's either Harden or Ibaka. If MJ waves that draft pick in front of okc, they should take it.

Yeah he looks thrilled..
tumblr_m5wer80XJy1ru6vo4o1_1280.jpg

I tend not to analyze players faces in great detail, but I'd guess he was smiling because it was a stupid question that OKC is tired of hearing.

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

Do you prefer he cries on stage?
He just dropped 43 on the best team still playing in the NBA...against 3 1st ballot HOFers...he led his team in scoring, points, and was 2nd in rebounding. If you watched the game you'd know he played fearlessly and attacked every time.

And you don't think he cares about winning/losing?�
laugh.gif

not saying that he didn't try to win, but I feel like he's more satisfied with his numbers than hurt by the loss.

Why would Lebron fake an injury, he was one board away from a Finals Triple Double.

As for the people complaining about the refs, you can only blame the refs to a certain extent. I hate it when teams play horrible AND blame the refs. If you're doing everything you can to win, but the calls don't let you have a chance then that's different. Blame the following (in this order):

-Durant not demanding the ball down the stretch
-Westbrook not initiating the offense for anybody else
-Harden not showing up
-DPOY not being a factor on defense
-Perkins relegated to the bench because he's a liability on both ends
-OKC losing the points in paint battle
-OKC getting out rebounded on both ends
-OKC losing the MADE 3pt battle
-OKC losing the MADE free throws battle

After all this the refs don't play a factor in any of the above. Noticed i said MADE, the best free throw shooting team in the NBA looking average at best from the FT line in this series. Refs don't make you miss shots, don't make you miss defensive assignments, don't stop you from running back on D after you just made a bucket, etc. Yes, I agree the refs haven't called everything fairly, but man the team isn't playing well either.

lol i am what i guess you would call a 'heat hater' but a ring is a ring big. its still huge

think about it for so many great players not having one almost defines their careers; but winning 1 means nothing?

even i can admit that if they win it you cant eem hate...

08 Celtics got 1 ring
11 Mavs got 1 ring
04 Pistons got 1 ring

Lebron and with the talent of Wade and Bosh. Has to make The Miami Heat into the Spurs/Lakers of the past decade with 4/5 banners/titles.

2008 Celtics = 2012 Miami Heat

you got all that talent on one team, now you got that title. Good now go get 3-4 more.

That is exactly what eats at Lebron stans like xpopocatepl. The cavs used to destroy the Lakers and would have probably beat the Lakers 3 times in 2008,2009, and 2010. The cavs just had the Lakers number those years and I am pretty confident that the cavs would have beat the Lakers in the finals.

Lebron choked against the celtics and magic those years and lost his chance at beating Kobe in the finals and cementing his legacy WITH HIS OWN TEAM. That is the diffrence between being on MJ level to Dr J level if he only wins this year.

You know what eats Kobe stans like yourself? The fact that unlike LeBron, Kobe's career is TRULY full of wasted championships where he had supporting casts capable of winning a championship: 98-99, 02-03, 03-04, 07-08, 10-11, 11-12 plus who knows how many more if he did not run Shaq out of town with his play in the 2004 finals that was only aimed at him winning Finals MVP and not a championship. So far, LeBron only has one legitimately one wasted championship winning supporting cast: last season.

LeBron "choked" against the Magic after putting up something like 38 points on 50%+, 7 rebounds and 8 assists per game that series? Would've been so convenient to take the "no clutch" angle had he not hit that 3 pointer at the buzzer to win the game when the Cavs were down by 2.

Cavs: Second worst record in the league and 26 losses in a row without LeBron.

supportingcast.png

This fact must really bug you. Please make a list of differences showing how oh so different that Cavs team was besides LeBron leaving.

funny-oprah-winfrey-you-mad-bro-Favim.com-295571.gif

Back
Top Bottom