Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by got shoes

Miami does not want to go back to OKC
It certainly would be interesting if OKC finds a way to win Game 5, I think they would feel rejuvenated.
I hope it goes back to OKC just so basketball does not end yet

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Wow at SAS calling KD out on being timid.

Applaud that man.
pimp.gif
?

Glad Screamin' A ate some crow for his Russell Westbrook slander from Game 2.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by knightngale

Chalmers delivered. He was due. 1-7 in game 2 and 1-8 in game 3. He started horribly this game as well but that and one got him going. The Thunder keep on making boneheaded plays and showing their inexperience, but the haters keep on blaming the refs. Keep on crying rivers.

Durant is an unstoppable scorer, but in order to see why the Thunder are down 3-1 kids need to look at his rebounding numbers this series (and assists) and find out that there is way more to the game of basketball than stereotypical scoring and that you grew up with watching movies and commercials.

48 minutes away from a chip. I am confident that they will play like it's game 7 in two days and give everything they can to win it in Miami and prevent going back to OKC.
A few boneheaded plays vs the refs being on Miami payroll for the whole series. Come on son. Miami can play great defense because they are allowed to be physical while the Thunder get called for phantom fouls most of the series.

It is so obvious who the League wants to win the ring. This is Miami's best and only chance to win it though. Word to the Pistons.

Yes, the league obviously wants the team that they gave no trips to the line against the Mavericks last year to win it all. I guess they have a change of heart prior to every season and meet in a secret location to decide who shall be the champion this year. Keep on using the easy ref excuse, oh great "Lakers" fan who rooted for the Celtics. Just shows how desperate you are. Bottom line is that there were only a couple of games in the playoffs - game 6 against Boston and another blowout win against Indiana that was good enough for you and your kind to acknowledge a Heat victory. The Heat have to blow everyone out in order for the refs not to be mentioned.. Even though the 33 point blowout win against the Knicks in game 1 couldn't quite stop that either.

And I see that after "He should marry some girl. That's the only way he'll get a ring" and other similar corny jokes that only you haters find funny, you're already slowly moving to phase two - one hit wonder. Good, good, let the butt hurt flow through you.
The mavs won because they were making 3 pointers out of their #+%. That was a divine outside shooting performance. Scrubs like Terry were making 3s in Lebron's face.

The Heat can not win a game in which they shoot less free throws than their opponent. I have never seen another team so reliant on free throws and it is because the refs keep rewarding them. Then they let them play rough on the other end.

I have not even mentioned Lebron. I hate the Heat as a team and have hated them even before Lebron was there. As far as Lebron goes, he should be on his 6th ring by now if he had not been choking since 2007. I am not going to be butt hurt by another one hit wonder like his teammate wade.

The presence of Eric Maynor is sorely missed. VCU.....This series reminds me of the OKC vs Dallas series last year. All I can say is the mental aspect of Sports is always amazing. Confidence goes a long ways and so does timing. This series could have been one of the all time greats if the officials let the players play. Had that Lakers Kings steelo.

you can tell Westbrook was playing with passion today. without him & KD the game would of been over a long time ago.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Chalmers delivered. He was due. 1-7 in game 2 and 1-8 in game 3. He started horribly this game as well but that and one got him going. The Thunder keep on making boneheaded plays and showing their inexperience, but the haters keep on blaming the refs. Keep on crying rivers.

Durant is an unstoppable scorer, but in order to see why the Thunder are down 3-1 kids need to look at his rebounding numbers this series (and assists) and find out that there is way more to the game of basketball than stereotypical scoring and that you grew up with watching movies and commercials.

48 minutes away from a chip. I am confident that they will play like it's game 7 in two days and give everything they can to win it in Miami and prevent going back to OKC.
A few boneheaded plays vs the refs being on Miami payroll for the whole series. Come on son. Miami can play great defense because they are allowed to be physical while the Thunder get called for phantom fouls most of the series.

It is so obvious who the League wants to win the ring. This is Miami's best and only chance to win it though. Word to the Pistons.

Of course, a Lakers fan complaining about the refs, what's new? Think about it. If Miami doesn't win the championship, everytime Lebron gets there, people would tune in to see whether or not Lebron can get that monkey off his back. Why would the NBA give the most despised team in the NBA the championship? Who's tuning in after Lebron gets his first one? I'm also amused by Lakers fans on my Twitter timeline complaining about bandwagon Heat fans. As if they're not themselves bandwagon OKC fans rooting against Lebron. Its so despicable that some Lakers fans were rooting For the Celtics last series. What part of the game is that? A lot of Lakers fans are silly. It was silly when TMac was on par with Kobe back in the day and Lakers fans hated on him then, and now that Bron been the new top dog, they're hating again. So defensive.
laugh.gif
Go Bron

Yes because it's only us Laker fans who complain about refs
eyes.gif

HankMoody:
I'm not understanding why people are bringing up LeBron walking fine after the game. I tend to see a lot of running and cutting when I watch basketball, not walking.
I've never been accused of being the smartest guy ever, but I think people might be surprised by how he was walking fine after the game despite looking so seriously hurt on the sidelines, on the floor in fron of the ref, and at halfcourt before that last timeout.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I'm not understanding why people are bringing up LeBron walking fine after the game. I tend to see a lot of running and cutting when I watch basketball, not walking.

FishStare.gif

Spoiler [+]
Yall really gon act like yall didn't see some +@$*# made 6'8 240lb man put on a death-face and limp all around the floor, but than walk off the court perfectly fine? Just acknowledge the fact that he is a good player, but +@$*#-made to the fullest. No respect an NBA who acts this way. +%%+* can't even take a Win like a man... 

If the Thunder don't win it now, which they almost certainly won't, they will probably win it the next season.

Rarely does a team this young win in their first finals. The only player they have with any kind of finals experience is Fisher and he's their 7-8th guy off the bench. For Durant and Westbrook, this seems like a finals they have to lose in order to gain experience and hunger for the next time.. Like Dr. J.,Hakeem, Shaq and LeBron in their first finals.

Next season, they will all be a year older but in a good way, and their best 5-6 players will or at least should be 5-10% better to give them the edge. I only see the Heat winning if they get Steve Nash. But two years from now, if Thunder don't keep both Harden and Ibaka, they could win again.

Of course, a Lakers fan complaining about the refs, what's new? Think about it. If Miami doesn't win the championship, everytime Lebron gets there, people would tune in to see whether or not Lebron can get that monkey off his back. Why would the NBA give the most despised team in the NBA the championship? Who's tuning in after Lebron gets his first one? I'm also amused by Lakers fans on my Twitter timeline complaining about bandwagon Heat fans. As if they're not themselves bandwagon OKC fans rooting against Lebron. Its so despicable that some Lakers fans were rooting For the Celtics last series. What part of the game is that? A lot of Lakers fans are silly. It was silly when TMac was on par with Kobe back in the day and Lakers fans hated on him then, and now that Bron been the new top dog, they're hating again. So defensive.
laugh.gif
Go Bron
how do you explain Mario chalmers getting more free throws than westbrook today? The Thunder go to the line so much during the regular season that they get hated on and all of a sudden they can't buy a free throw in the finals.

Wow LeBron is really going to sit the rest of the game?

Welp, I feel this series is over. OKC just aint focused enough. I wouldn't even call it inexperience. With Harden being shook and KD not stepping up I don't see how they have a chance to win 4 straight.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

HankMoody:
I've never been accused of being the smartest guy ever, but I think people might be surprised by how he was walking fine after the game despite looking so seriously hurt on the sidelines, on the floor in fron of the ref, and at halfcourt before that last timeout.
Man stop it. Have ya'll ever had a cramp before? It hurts like hell for a while...and then it doesn't hurt at all. This is a non-issue.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by quanb24

47f61194ba8811e1b2fe1231380205bf_7.jpg

wow

That's messed up

That's Plies, he's from Miami. I guess he's trying to say "the heat is on Durant".
If the Thunder win next game they are not losing either of those last two at home. And it will be so joyous to see the epic meltdown.

Originally Posted by prison mike

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Because he was walking with a limp in between timeouts and the start of play.

Maybe he stopped trying to get the cramps/kinks out of his legs because uh, the game was over? If far from a medical expert, but what if he was trying to put real pressure on his legs to test them but they continued to tighten up, thus causing him to limp? But that can't be. LeBron James faked an injury to avoid playing in the last minute of a pivotal and close game in the 2012 NBA Finals. Gotcha.

Yes, the league obviously wants the team that they gave no trips to the line against the Mavericks last year to win it all. I guess they have a change of heart prior to every season and meet in a secret location to decide who shall be the champion this year. Keep on using the easy ref excuse, oh great "Lakers" fan who rooted for the Celtics. Just shows how desperate you are. Bottom line is that there were only a couple of games in the playoffs - game 6 against Boston and another blowout win against Indiana that was good enough for you and your kind to acknowledge a Heat victory. The Heat have to blow everyone out in order for the refs not to be mentioned.. Even though the 33 point blowout win against the Knicks in game 1 couldn't quite stop that either.

And I see that after "He should marry some girl. That's the only way he'll get a ring" and other similar corny jokes that only you haters find funny, you're already slowly moving to phase two - one hit wonder. Good, good, let the butt hurt flow through you.
The mavs won because they were making 3 pointers out of their #+%. That was a divine outside shooting performance. Scrubs like Terry were making 3s in Lebron's face.

The Heat can not win a game in which they shoot less free throws than their opponent. I have never seen another team so reliant on free throws and it is because the refs keep rewarding them. Then they let them play rough on the other end.

I have not even mentioned Lebron. I hate the Heat as a team and have hated them even before Lebron was there. As far as Lebron goes, he should be on his 6th ring by now if he had not been choking since 2007. I am not going to be butt hurt by another one hit wonder like his teammate wade.

The Hater Stannery of this comment is nothing short of amazing.  And you being a Laker fan "have never seen another team so reliant on free throws and its because the refs keep rewarding them"????  Were you still in diapers when the Lakers went for the 3peat?  

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

HankMoody:
Man stop it. Have ya'll ever had a cramp before? It hurts like hell for a while...and then it doesn't hurt at all. This is a non-issue.

I played soccer in high school and experienced cramps but never a 10+ min cramp. Maybe it was a pulled muscle or something. The whole thing was suspect.

The mavs won because they were making 3 pointers out of their #!+. That was a divine outside shooting performance. Scrubs like Terry were making 3s in Lebron's face.

It still doesn't alter the fact that the Heat could've got WAY more calls and trips to the line against the Mavs IF your claim is true that is, that the league wants them to win. That series could've been way more suspicious. I am not here to argue the fact that the Mavs, the better team won the series.

And you don't have to mention LeBron. The fact that you have a "Lakers" in your signature yet you were rooting for the Celtics in the ECF like so many other so-called "Lakers" fans shows everything about your agenda. And it most definitely has to do with LeBron.

laugh.gif
Go Bron
how do you explain Mario chalmers getting more free throws than westbrook today? The Thunder go to the line so much during the regular season that they get hated on and all of a sudden they can't buy a free throw in the finals.

Reffing has and always been terrible in the NBA. But to tie it into conspiracies, to doubt Lebron was actually hurt (makes a 3, airballs another, and takes himself out on offense after a time out) is dumb. It is what it is. Harden shows up, or the Thunder get back on D and actually put a body on guys (letting Chalmers go off) than maybe they win.

Back
Top Bottom