Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Man stop it. Have ya'll ever had a cramp before? It hurts like hell for a while...and then it doesn't hurt at all. This is a non-issue.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I bet you've never played organized basketball before in your life.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

HankMoody:
I'm not understanding why people are bringing up LeBron walking fine after the game. I tend to see a lot of running and cutting when I watch basketball, not walking.
I've never been accused of being the smartest guy ever, but I think people might be surprised by how he was walking fine after the game despite looking so seriously hurt on the sidelines, on the floor in fron of the ref, and at halfcourt before that last timeout.
wow, hate is strong

you really think lebron would fake an injury right now at this point in the series with how well he's been playing. you can't be serious

Yeah, LeBron - who has played his behind off ALL year - at any position, not resting in 2nd halves, playing 48 minutes if needed, never taking plays off - decided he'd 'fake' a little bit in this biggest moment of his entire career, even after he re-entered the game prior. Right, sounds like a plan.

Originally Posted by Young ThunderCat

Great to finally see Bron get one, now what will the lames and trolls talk about over the summer until the next season start.
1. How the refs won the Heat the finals.
2. Only reason the Heat won was due to the lockout/shortened season

Originally Posted by RavageBX

HankMoody:
I'm not understanding why people are bringing up LeBron walking fine after the game. I tend to see a lot of running and cutting when I watch basketball, not walking.
I've never been accused of being the smartest guy ever, but I think people might be surprised by how he was walking fine after the game despite looking so seriously hurt on the sidelines, on the floor in fron of the ref, and at halfcourt before that last timeout.
Man stop it. Have ya'll ever had a cramp before? It hurts like hell for a while...and then it doesn't hurt at all. This is a non-issue.

exactly.......people always wanna knock lebron any chance they get.  that act is pretty tired

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

A few boneheaded plays vs the refs being on Miami payroll for the whole series. Come on son. Miami can play great defense because they are allowed to be physical while the Thunder get called for phantom fouls most of the series.

It is so obvious who the League wants to win the ring. This is Miami's best and only chance to win it though. Word to the Pistons.

Yes, the league obviously wants the team that they gave no trips to the line against the Mavericks last year to win it all. I guess they have a change of heart prior to every season and meet in a secret location to decide who shall be the champion this year. Keep on using the easy ref excuse, oh great "Lakers" fan who rooted for the Celtics. Just shows how desperate you are. Bottom line is that there were only a couple of games in the playoffs - game 6 against Boston and another blowout win against Indiana that was good enough for you and your kind to acknowledge a Heat victory. The Heat have to blow everyone out in order for the refs not to be mentioned.. Even though the 33 point blowout win against the Knicks in game 1 couldn't quite stop that either.

And I see that after "He should marry some girl. That's the only way he'll get a ring" and other similar corny jokes that only you haters find funny, you're already slowly moving to phase two - one hit wonder. Good, good, let the butt hurt flow through you.

I have not even mentioned Lebron. I hate the Heat as a team and have hated them even before Lebron was there. As far as Lebron goes, he should be on his 6th ring by now if he had not been choking since 2007. I am not going to be butt hurt by another one hit wonder like his teammate wade.
^That is what people fail to realize. Winning 1 ring does not mean anything. 1 Championship isn't transcending feat.

08 Celtics got 1 ring
11 Mavs got 1 ring
04 Pistons got 1 ring

This Miami Heat that was built for Lebron...should be going on their 2nd ring/championship.

But now Lebron gets 1 ring and all of a sudden you want to put him passed Kareem, Bill Russell, Kobe, MJ, Shaq, Duncan. @!%%*

1 Ring/Championship doesnt mean anything.

2004 Pistons....got 1 championship....Will you ever see Chauncey Billups, Rip Hamilton in the Hall Of Fame? Where is Ben Wallace and Tayshaun Prince now?

2011 Mavs....The German got his 1 ring after 14 years of failure......Swept in the first round this year. Come on people.

Lebron has to make Miami a Dynasty. 1 Ring. Good for you. Congrats. With Wade and Bosh...he should be on his second...and going for his 3rd next year.

Lebron and with the talent of Wade and Bosh. Has to make The Miami Heat into the Spurs/Lakers of the past decade with 4/5 banners/titles.

2008 Celtics = 2012 Miami Heat

you got all that talent on one team, now you got that title. Good now go get 3-4 more.

The non-athletic Nters on here make it seem like

Lebrons 1 ring/title/championship/banner = the 11 that Bill Russel/Phil Jackson have...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

HankMoody:
wow, hate is strong

you really think lebron would fake an injury right now at this point in the series with how well he's been playing. you can't be serious

Faking a injury and milking a injury are two different things

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by franchise3

Of course, a Lakers fan complaining about the refs, what's new? Think about it. If Miami doesn't win the championship, everytime Lebron gets there, people would tune in to see whether or not Lebron can get that monkey off his back. Why would the NBA give the most despised team in the NBA the championship? Who's tuning in after Lebron gets his first one? I'm also amused by Lakers fans on my Twitter timeline complaining about bandwagon Heat fans. As if they're not themselves bandwagon OKC fans rooting against Lebron. Its so despicable that some Lakers fans were rooting For the Celtics last series. What part of the game is that? A lot of Lakers fans are silly. It was silly when TMac was on par with Kobe back in the day and Lakers fans hated on him then, and now that Bron been the new top dog, they're hating again. So defensive.
laugh.gif
Go Bron
how do you explain Mario chalmers getting more free throws than westbrook today? The Thunder go to the line so much during the regular season that they get hated on and all of a sudden they can't buy a free throw in the finals.

Reffing has and always been terrible in the NBA. But to tie it into conspiracies, to doubt Lebron was actually hurt (makes a 3, airballs another, and takes himself out on offense after a time out) is dumb. It is what it is. Harden shows up, or the Thunder get back on D and actually put a body on guys (letting Chalmers go off) than maybe they win.
I would buy into the whole "reffing is always terrible" theory if there were any terribly officiated games against the heat in the playoffs. It is pathetic that these dudes will probably only win this year with all this ref help. They should have been going for a 3peat next year. I see the thunder winning it next year though.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

HankMoody:
wow, hate is strong

Right? Dude had a triple double before he got hurt. But nah, he's just being dramatic. For what?
laugh.gif

James Harden's stock is dropping...

Harden for Charlotte's pick courtesy of Michael Jeffrey Jordan the front office man.
laugh.gif

LeBron was a liability on the court at that point that's why he was out of the game.

For anyone saying LeBron faked the injury, why in the world would LeBron intentionally take himself out of the game?

You could he was afraid of the moment and the pressure got to him but LeBron has been beasting these entire playoffs, especially in the Finals.

Makes no sense.

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by Young ThunderCat

Great to finally see Bron get one, now what will the lames and trolls talk about over the summer until the next season start.
1. How the refs won the Heat the finals.
2. Only reason the Heat won was due to the lockout/shortened season

3. 1 championship doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm not surprised Gregg Doyel asked this..

Is it me or does he look too happy after a loss? I feel like dude is all about him & his numbers... I know people in LA that say he walks around saying him>KD and all that.

Back
Top Bottom