Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Think about this for a moment folks. June 20th, 2012. This is potentially the last night before LeBron's hair starts growing back.

finnns2003:
pimp.gif

Several hockey players — renowned for their toughness — took to Twitter to wonder aloud just how badly the Heat forward was hurting as he sat out the final minute of the Heat’s victory. The rash of tweets from hockey players was first pointed out by CBS Boston.

“If Lebron somehow manages to pull off winning a ring after fighting through a thigh cramp.. it will be a story I tell my children’s children,

Originally Posted by finnns2003

pimp.gif

Several hockey players — renowned for their toughness — took to Twitter to wonder aloud just how badly the Heat forward was hurting as he sat out the final minute of the Heat’s victory. The rash of tweets from hockey players was first pointed out by CBS Boston.

“If Lebron somehow manages to pull off winning a ring after fighting through a thigh cramp.. it will be a story I tell my children’s children,

Only Lebron James can illicit such a reaction, where you have another sport critiquing a perceived injury/non injury. The disdain is definitely strong
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Only Lebron James can illicit such a reaction, where you have another sport critiquing a perceived injury/non injury. The disdain is definitely strong
laugh.gif

You'll shoot your moms if she said something bad about Lebron, though.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Sexy broad to the left?   "No more statements for you bro" 

What lol
Ha....I just wanted to insert that Westbrook clip from the postgame last year where he said "No more questions for you bro" to same lame reporter.  His face looks classic in that picture. 

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Spoelstra has done a good job this post-season, especially this Finals.

Yea, he's not going anywhere win or lose.  I doubt Brooks would either.

What do hockey players and Lebron have in common?

They dont play the 4th quarter
happy.gif

Nah but you non-athletes including hockey players need to shut up. I remember I dehydrated on my birthday I felt like I was gonna die.

Originally Posted by cartune

happy.gif

Nah but you non-athletes including hockey players need to shut up. I remember I dehydrated on my birthday I felt like I was gonna die.
oh

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by cartune

happy.gif

oh
roll.gif
roll.gif
omg

Back
Top Bottom