Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

For any playoff game in the NBA...if a team didn't show up, you don't think David Stern would be pissed?  I think he would from a business standpoint and image stand point. 

The whole point of that statement stems from people crying conspiracy and the whole referee rhetoric...it's one things for cats on a message board to argue about the injustice and use that as an excuse.  If teams really felt that way, then someone would refuse to play in a game or find some extreme way to voice that.  Not just bend over and take it.

Originally Posted by franchise3

She doesn't know who Lebron James is, so she's safe.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

A team felt like they were getting shafted by officials
I guess the team doesn't feel it, you don't feel it, I don't feel it, you just mentioned it so it confused me.
I think it would be interesting to see them boycott the series clinching game.
My bad again here thinking you thinking somethign means you were thinking it.
That would embarrass the hell out of David Stern and the NBA and be one of the boldest moves of defiance.
I guess me and you both don't think it would be one of the boldest moves anymore, but once again I was confused since you said it. MY BAD
My deepest apologies I'M SORRY
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

You stated twice that was something I felt...when I definitely do not nor was I suggesting the Thunder do that.  You were looking to deep into it.  It was a purely hypothetical scenario and situation that I thought would be an interesting moment in Sports to see a team protest or boycott something if they felt that strongly about it.  I never said I feel this....or the Thunder should do that. 

Same applies to Goldenarmz97...quit getting knee deep in your emotions and read.  Surface level clown. 
First of all, resorting to personal attacks? You're clearly upset. Second, the refs didn't squander a 17 point lead. Third, look at what happened to Kobe when he refused to shoot in the 2nd half of a 7th game of the playoffs, tarnished his reputation. Now imagine if a whole team just stood on the court not doing anything, looking like mannequins. Can anyone imagine that? I played ball in college & have been on the other side of bad officiating. Not once did me or my teammates think about quitting. The post you made was insanely moronic & would accomplish nothing but criticism and disdain. The Oklahoma Thunder are competitors who have fought thru adversity all playoff long. Lucky for them, they don't posses your attitude, or competitive spirit.

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

A team felt like they were getting shafted by officials
I guess the team doesn't feel it, you don't feel it, I don't feel it, you just mentioned it so it confused me.
I think it would be interesting to see them boycott the series clinching game.
My bad again here thinking you thinking somethign means you were thinking it.
That would embarrass the hell out of David Stern and the NBA and be one of the boldest moves of defiance.
I guess me and you both don't think it would be one of the boldest moves anymore, but once again I was confused since you said it. MY BAD
My deepest apologies I'M SORRY
laugh.gif

Doing the most my dude....must be a slow day at the office.  I know the feeling. 

Goldenarmz97 read the previous post...seems your confused.  I am not some salty Thunder fan dreaming up ways of them to even the playing field or that thinks they got cheated out of victories.  You are the one on the high horse throwing out personal attacks and assumptions on character.  I played basketball against Eric Maynor and folks in college....does that give me kudos and make my opinion more credible man.  You are feeling yourself a little too hard.  My attitude and competitive spirit are being questioned by you?  Yeah that is laughable...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

tumblr_m5hlg2j0zB1qgwprn.gif

Pretty much sums up my feelings at this point.
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the game to start.

Like I said before I wouldn't be shocked at all if the Thunder win tonight, and if they do.
nerd.gif

Lol slow day at office doesn't begin to describe it. They are redoing the tile here so my desk and computer aren't even hooked up, I have done absolutely nothing for 8 hours. Using other peoples computers when they aren't on it to NT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

tumblr_m5hlg2j0zB1qgwprn.gif

Pretty much sums up my feelings at this point.
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the game to start.

Like I said before I wouldn't be shocked at all if the Thunder win tonight, and if they do.
nerd.gif

Everybody is waiting on tonight's game.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Excluding intentional fouls, there is a 4 Personal Foul difference and 3 Free Throws Attempted difference between the teams after 4 games.

You have to be naive to think that free throws are the only way to affect a game. Thunder go on a run... Whistle. Thunder go on a run... Whistle. It disrupts their flow. Even worse is when they let the heat play tough defense and call Ticky tack stuff on the thunder. Just check the third quarter if the last game for that. Crawford again. The nb is laugh at us. So blatant with it

Dan Crawford- Crew Chief
Home Record: 37-27

Monty McCutchin
Home Record: 46-20

Derrick Stafford
Home Record: 43-19

Its been fun...

Heat fans getting the XVI towels/tee shirts tonight.
pimp.gif

And Dub, give me the top 3 refs that the Heat have the worst win % with.

Heats still get the * for the shortened season...

Talk to me when you guys take the chip in a real season.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Excluding intentional fouls, there is a 4 Personal Foul difference and 3 Free Throws Attempted difference between the teams after 4 games.

You have to be naive to think that free throws are the only way to affect a game. Thunder go on a run... Whistle. Thunder go on a run... Whistle. It disrupts their flow. Even worse is when they let the heat play tough defense and call Ticky tack stuff on the thunder. Just check the third quarter if the last game for that. Crawford again. The nb is laugh at us. So blatant with it
Stop your crying.

The Heat are getting whistled virtually just as often

There's no "blatant" favoritism when one team averages 1 more personal foul per game than the other team.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Dan Crawford- Crew Chief
Home Record: 37-27

Monty McCutchin
Home Record: 46-20

Derrick Stafford
Home Record: 43-19

Its been fun...
McCutchen
Last 10 for OKC: 8-2
Last 10 for MIA: 5-5

Stafford
Last 10 for OKC: 9-1
Last 10 for MIA: 5-5

D.Crawford
Last 10 for OKC: 5-5
Last 10 for MIA: 8-2

Dan Crawford... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

I thought OKC takes this one.. And has momentum..

But nope.

The sports media saying James can be in the conversation with Jordan gets me 
mad.gif
  FTR, I'm not even a Jordan fan.  Bron is great but he tarnished his legacy when he aligned with a mega team and lost twice in the championship, and even his non-clutch factor diminishes his greatness to Jordan.  With those flaws, he can't be considered on par with Jordan imo unless, honestly, winning like 5 straight championships.

Do you by chance have the Bobcats home record when those refs are officiating those games?

I mean I dont particularly understand the significance of those stats.

Back
Top Bottom