Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Allen
pimp.gif
nothing else needs to be said bud (although I'd like to see more of that rant
laugh.gif
).

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Sinking in it?

'Right basketball play' all night long and all the !!%++@% way to a triple double and a championship. 
roll.gif
. Too bad he's done the same in meaningless mid-season games and lost 
frown.gif
. how terrible. This might be one of the best vindications for LeBron and the legion of us 'stans'. He didn't have to conform to any of that hero *+!%!%%!. We have said every time after - success or failures- , he'll make the right play and that's what we want from him - if it is the 'right' play.. Here we are. 

Kevin Durant is better than LeBron. 'Superstars' need to demand guarding the other guy. Meanwhile, guarding Mario Chalmers..... They went head on (or at least LeBron did) 1 vs 2 right? 1a vs 1b? 

Well - here is #1. ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Here is #2. 

And I'm not knocking KD, he's on his way. LeBron's just that good right now. 

but before we got here this post-season: 'Carmelo has his number, always has.'
laugh.gif
 'Danny Granger is in his head.'
laugh.gif
. 'Paul Pierce has an edge on him mentally.'
laugh.gif

No post game. Still, this year - it was said there was no post game. He won an NBA Finals playing almost exclusively from the post.
laugh.gif
. How's that 'his game will fall off of a cliff once his athleticism goes' look now? 

Wade's team. Wade County. Robin. Pippen. Sidekick. Right. Must suck knowing that LeBron willed that team to the finish-line this year (until the rest decided to show up) right? It's too bad knowing you can't hold on to what you once thought could with that Bron/Wade dynamic to dock him a title(s). 

'Wait until the playoffs' - 'Wait until the Finals.' 1 rebound shy (or really, a cramp) away from finishing it off with consecutive triple doubles. Scared of the moment. 

Overrated defender. Someone on here called him the most overrated defender in the history of the game. Yet anchored Miami's defense (and rebounding) that featured one player taller than 6'8. Starting since the Indiana series he averaged 11 rebounds a game through the Finals and guarded everyone from Rondo, KD to David West and so on.

LeBron doesn't work hard. Right. He'll forever be known as a quitter. Right. Find me a player who from Christmas to last night that played harder than LeBron James. Doesn't exist. 

I'll stop there. You just watched one of the greatest post-season performances from one of the best players you'll ever see. I'm not asking anyone to like him now, I don't expect you to - you don't have to respect him even - but this is what you watched. Deal with it. 
Realest post I've ever seen in the S & T forum. 
pimp.gif

Well done.

I honestly can't describe how good I feel for dude as a fan of his game.

He was every bit of the player Nolan, the Cleveland fans during his tenure, and myself have said he was every game this season.

Good lord if he continues to develop his game into becoming more comfortable with the way he played this post season... Scary.
pimp.gif

Happy the most for coach Spoelstra, LeBron, Battier, and Juwan Howard.

He got Miami in this position, so it is about time everyone else took the load off his shoulders.

When Miami was down in each of those last 3 series, back against the wall. It was LeBron who took the ball ended those other teams playoff chances. Great to see.

Congrats to the Heat. The disparity between the greatest player in the world and the rest of league...just crazy.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Congrats to the Heat. The disparity between the greatest player in the world and the rest of league...just crazy.

I'd say the disparity between the two best players and the rest of the league is even crazier, even though there's a clear disparity between the best and the second best as well.

will lebron be the first to get 2012 MVP , and title and finals MVP and a gold medal in the Olympics in one year?

Originally Posted by kevi

will lebron be the first to get 2012 MVP , and title and finals MVP and a gold medal in the Olympics in one year?

I'm pretty sure MJ did this before.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

No hate but the slurpage is about to be unbearable.

And now the hater word is about to reach all new levels of annoying.

Good for The Heat and Bron but damn this will be bad. All the hypebeast and bandwagoners are coming in droves.
Spoiler [+]
jj-watt-2.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Sinking in it?

'Right basketball play' all night long and all the !!%++@% way to a triple double and a championship. 
roll.gif
. Too bad he's done the same in meaningless mid-season games and lost 
frown.gif
. how terrible. This might be one of the best vindications for LeBron and the legion of us 'stans'. He didn't have to conform to any of that hero *+!%!%%!. We have said every time after - success or failures- , he'll make the right play and that's what we want from him - if it is the 'right' play.. Here we are. 

Kevin Durant is better than LeBron. 'Superstars' need to demand guarding the other guy. Meanwhile, guarding Mario Chalmers..... They went head on (or at least LeBron did) 1 vs 2 right? 1a vs 1b? 

Well - here is #1. ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Here is #2. 

And I'm not knocking KD, he's on his way. LeBron's just that good right now. 

but before we got here this post-season: 'Carmelo has his number, always has.'
laugh.gif
 'Danny Granger is in his head.'
laugh.gif
. 'Paul Pierce has an edge on him mentally.'
laugh.gif

No post game. Still, this year - it was said there was no post game. He won an NBA Finals playing almost exclusively from the post.
laugh.gif
. How's that 'his game will fall off of a cliff once his athleticism goes' look now? 

Wade's team. Wade County. Robin. Pippen. Sidekick. Right. Must suck knowing that LeBron willed that team to the finish-line this year (until the rest decided to show up) right? It's too bad knowing you can't hold on to what you once thought could with that Bron/Wade dynamic to dock him a title(s). 

'Wait until the playoffs' - 'Wait until the Finals.' 1 rebound shy (or really, a cramp) away from finishing it off with consecutive triple doubles. Scared of the moment. 

Overrated defender. Someone on here called him the most overrated defender in the history of the game. Yet anchored Miami's defense (and rebounding) that featured one player taller than 6'8. Starting since the Indiana series he averaged 11 rebounds a game through the Finals and guarded everyone from Rondo, KD to David West and so on.

LeBron doesn't work hard. Right. He'll forever be known as a quitter. Right. Find me a player who from Christmas to last night that played harder than LeBron James. Doesn't exist. 

I'll stop there. You just watched one of the greatest post-season performances from one of the best players you'll ever see. I'm not asking anyone to like him now, I don't expect you to - you don't have to respect him even - but this is what you watched. Deal with it. 
I can't ignore that dude has been choking and should be have been winning rings since 2007. He has been doing these type of performances since then. Remember how he destroyed the pistons?

He needed Wade and Bosh to win a ring. He needed battier and Mike Miller to sink every open 3 to win. Needed the refs to be on their side. Derek Rose and those other players to blow their knees out
nerd.gif

You are dissing Durant and those other players because they don't have that. Durant did not guard Lebron because the refs would not let him. Simple as that. Lebron was able to get away with fouling (game 2) so get out of here with his defense.

I watched Wade drop 25 a game, Bosh dominate on defense
laugh.gif
, Random heat players going for 20+ points every game and not missing open 3s. Greatest post season performances?
laugh.gif
. Dude is not even surpassing Dirk's performance from last year.

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

Originally Posted by AEA18

Thunder in 4.

It amazes me that people actually believe that James, Wade, and Bosh can beat the whole Thunder team by themselves in a 7 game series.

Heat don't even have a legit center. Is LeBron gonna rotate to Durant then guard Westbrook and Harden.

Looks like he will be playing a full 48 minutes all 4 games.
laugh.gif

Durant
Westbrook
Harden
Ibaka
Perkins
Sefolosha
Fisher

vs

LeBron James
Dwayne Wade
Chris Bosh
Udonis Haslem
Mario Chalmers
grin.gif

Joel Anthony
laugh.gif

Shane Battier
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mike Miller
roll.gif

James Jones
roll.gif
roll.gif

Norris Cole
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2gu0evq.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I can't believe that post was even made

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I ain't giving no PC answers.

*@*% Lebron and *@*% ya'll too.

...i really dont understand the hate for this man.

I'm saying. My son's summer is ruined!
laugh.gif
My summer ain't ruined. You can tap my posts back to last year and see that I conceded to the fact that he'd win one if not this year than the next.
That don't mean I gotta suck him off like most of the folks around here do tho.

$#%##! root for Lebron more than they do players on their own team on here.

ohhhh i woke up feeling so happy..glad bron finally got the ring now he can just play no play pressure at all.

It sucked last year when they lost and I wanted them to win so bad. Nothing better than seeing someone redeem them self the way bron did
glasses.gif
smokin.gif

Some of you Kobe stans are pathetic.

Lebron winning does not diminish what Kobe or any other player has accomplished. If you understood the game Allen's response would make perfect sense, but you don't and it doesn't. Move on.

Back
Top Bottom