Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

This game was on Bosh and Wade.
I know Bosh is hurting but Damn, how many defensive assignments can you miss playing 33 minutes in game 1 of the finals.  Dude was late on rotations, missing on helps, letting his man get past him without any resistance.  Dude thought he was Bynum or something taking 3s and long range jump shots.  It was cute in game 7 against the celtics but this is the finals.

Painful watching Wade too.  Couldnt count how many times Wade overdribbled putting up multiple ball fakes without creating a thing on offense and ends up passing the rock to Bron with 5 seconds left on the shot clock, expecting to get bailed out.  

But of course, the LBJ haters still put this game on Lebron...

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

I know Bosh is hurting but Damn, how many defensive assignments can you miss playing 33 minutes in game 1 of the finals.  Dude was late on rotations, missing on helps, letting his man get past him without any resistance.  Dude thought he was Bynum or something taking 3s and long range jump shots.  It was cute in game 7 against the celtics but this is the finals.

Painful watching Wade too.  Couldnt count how many times Wade overdribbled putting up multiple ball fakes without creating a thing on offense and ends up passing the rock to Bron with 5 seconds left on the shot clock, expecting to get bailed out.  

I'm not a lebron fan but I don't put this one on him at all.. he does his thing mostly every game. But when it comes down to the game on the line and he has the ball.. he doesn't want it like Durant does.. he's hesitant to make a play. History has shown that. I think "the decision" was uncalled for therefore created a lot of haters to hate.. and then on top of that.. "not one, not two..." was adding fuel to the fire. He asked for all this so no matter how many good/great games he has until he has a title (that won't stop them from talking either)  may quite the noise for a while. Lebron and Wade can't coexist.. they're basically the same player. Unlike Westbrook/Harden/Durant they know what eachothers role is. Even though WB is a PG he came into the league a guard and had to adapt to a new role and is thriving more than ever.

I love Durant but people need to stop acting like he does it all himself.  Westbrook is so underated and always will be playing with KD.  Cause Thunder took game 1 dudes come in here talkin KD > Bron.  C'mon man.

Lebron has been the best player in the playoffs this season. I can't hate on him after the way he has come back playing hard this season. Last year it seemed like Lebron wanted Wade and Bosh to win him a ring, this year the Lebron that I expect has shown up and played like the MVP.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

It was the late run by Westbrook in the late 3rd that did us in. We had a lead and had been maintaining it all game. They went up entering the 4th and gained all momentum and we completely caved. We needed to nip that run right in the bud and maintain our lead till the 4th...
OKC just looked rusty yet were still in the game, and once the second half hit it was clear who the better team was last night...and this was with Harden doing nothing.
Wade gets no pass, but Bron is usually the PG and he did nothing during the 4th quarter in terms of facilitating the offense and setting his teammates up, and tried to make it a one on one game vs KD.....he will not win that battle. He just looked unsure of himself yet again.

This is nothing new.

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

Bosh has never been a defensive stalwart but good lord he was terrible last night.I wasnt impressed with Wade on either end of floor as well

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

onewearz said:
stephen a smith black icing ?

laugh.gif

looks like he used mascara

You think? This dude's hairline starts tomorrow. If he is icing, he needs more bottles. Just go ahead and cop the Costco sized family pack with the automatic subscribe and ship to keep his supply ample. He wasn't lacking for haterade though.

**death**

How can LBJ look "shook" when he avg the same number of points in the 4th as he did in the first 3 quarters. Ain't nothin wrong with gettin lit up by a 3-time scoring champ. The only person that has stopped KD all postseason is Westbrook. Even your idol, MJ got lit up a few times in the postseason.

Honestly, what I saw last night was Cleveland all over again. D. Wade was Mo. Will and Bosh was Varejao. Only 5 people on the Heat should shoot the ball : LBJ, Wade, Bosh, Chalmers, Battier. Other than a put back or a tip-in no one else should be shooting.

Miami blew this game in the 2nd half playing right into OKC's hand. They stopped attacking and settled for jumpers they weren't making which lead to transition opportunities for OKC. KD got hot in the 4th and put em to sleep.

KD goin get his anyway, so why put Lebron on him? I don't mind the strategy. If Lebron is going to guard Perk in the 1st half, he need to score about 20 %*!. If he guards KD, D-Wade/Bosh need to pick up the scoring. Yall want Lebron to guard KD for 45 min and give you 30 on offense and make plays for others? His plate is full. Not only is his plate full, he eatin off somebody else's plate.

Could LeBron have been more aggressive in the 4th? Sure. But he definitely ain't the reason Miami lost last night. One man can only do so much. Wade shot badly and was bailing the Thunder's defense out for the majority of the game settling for shots from the perimeter. Durant dropped 36 and Westbrook had 27 along with damn near a triple double. LeBron can only do so much against that.

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

Honestly, what I saw last night was Cleveland all over again. D. Wade was Mo. Will and Bosh was Varejao Big Z. Only 5 people on the Heat should shoot the ball : LBJ, Wade, Bosh, Chalmers, Battier. Other than a put back or a tip-in no one else should be shooting.

KD goin get his anyway, so why put Lebron on him? I don't mind the strategy. If Lebron is going to guard Perk in the 1st half, he need to score about 20 %*!. If he guards KD, D-Wade/Bosh need to pick up the scoring. Yall want Lebron to guard KD for 45 min and give you 30 on offense and make plays for others? His plate is full. Not only is his plate full, he eatin off somebody else's plate.

Honestly, what I saw last night was Cleveland all over again. D. Wade was Mo. Will and Bosh was Varejao Big Z. Only 5 people on the Heat should shoot the ball : LBJ, Wade, Bosh, Chalmers, Battier. Other than a put back or a tip-in no one else should be shooting.

_'s need to start playing like max players to have a shot at this.

every time wade put up a 3

i cringed...shane was cookin tho

should of got more looks in the 4th

bron could of turnt up and got to 40 points

Game 1 of the NBA Finals generated an ABC record overnight rating of 11.8, beating Game 1 of '04 season (LA-Detroit)

Originally Posted by Smedroc

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

D-Wade has become my most hated player in the league. !###@!* bum gunna cost Bron a ring
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I know so many people that swore up and down Wade was a top 3, or top 5 at worst, player in the league.

PLEASE. He's still elite, but the most I give him is 5-10 range.
He's getting torched by Russy on one end, and he can't make a jumper to save his life on the other end.

And another thing, he can't even carry the load offensively by himself. Seriously, the offense is terrible when Bron isn't on the floor.
That's why they can't take Bron out of the game for more than 2 minutes, EVER.

Back
Top Bottom