Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

sick.gif
ok KD
pimp.gif

Durant is so SICK. I was just about to say why isnt Durant touching the ball then finally they pass it to him and he sinks a THREE

Durant is so SICK. I was just about to say why isnt Durant touching the ball then finally they pass it to him and he sinks a THREE

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Battle of the ultimate %!@@!+@%! there between Fisher and Wade there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

looked like fisher had a flopping reflex, we on the floor now? oh, ok.

Durant with that 3 and then on battier 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

let's foul him out soon

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

what game are u watching? 
why are u defending him ... he's put his team in a hole from the opening tip ... 5 misses in the first 2 min of the game ... 6 - 18 fg ... black hole ... 

I'm defending him when the complaints are unfair. He's shot terribly and the team struggles to get into a rhythm when they happens. No denying that, but he wasn't letting Lebron post up all 1st quarter, he didn't get KD in foul trouble, not everything is his fault.

I feel like I say this every game, but the NBA is by far the most frustrating league to watch. I don't know who's worse. The incompetent refs, or the players flopping and looking for calls every time down the court. I just want to see basketball.

Back
Top Bottom