Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

++!@ didn't even look like he was going to dunk it
laugh.gif

Ref called that off. foul on harden with EASE man. But not the chalmers bump at three pt. line... I am very suspicious here.

Entertaining game but there is always doubt

I feel like I say this every game, but the NBA is by far the most frustrating league to watch. I don't know who's worse. The incompetent refs, or the players flopping and looking for calls every time down the court. I just want to see basketball.

Ref called that off. foul on harden with EASE man. But not the chalmers bump at three pt. line... I am very suspicious here.

I feel like I say this every game, but the NBA is by far the most frustrating league to watch. I don't know who's worse. The incompetent refs, or the players flopping and looking for calls every time down the court. I just want to see basketball.

Back
Top Bottom