Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Ref called that off. foul on harden with EASE man. But not the chalmers bump at three pt. line... I am very suspicious here.

Entertaining game but there is always doubt

Durant
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
... Battier should know not to help off of him so much
30t6p3b.gif

...and people think refs don't control outcomes of a game?

First two fouls on KD were not even fouls, but when he actually fouls someone he is in foul trouble and has to sit....dudes are so corrupt.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

westbrook doesn't pass to durant cutting and instead takes the 3 ... durant picks up 5th foul ...

bum
Are you really blaming Russ for Durant having 5 fouls? He's shot terribly, although not all the shots were bad attempts, but give me a break.. you can't blame the kid for everything.
why are u trolling? 
i said durant caused him to get #5 not all 5 ... on that play russ took a poor 3 after not PASSING the ball once again ... KD is the star of the team ... it's not the Russy show ... russell took more shots in game 1 and has more shots again ... and the shots aren't coming in the flow of the game ... they're forced and selfish shots ... 

westbrook doesn't pass to durant cutting and instead takes the 3 ... durant picks up 5th foul ...

bum
Are you really blaming Russ for Durant having 5 fouls? He's shot terribly, although not all the shots were bad attempts, but give me a break.. you can't blame the kid for everything.
why are u trolling? 
i said durant caused him to get #5 not all 5 ... on that play russ took a poor 3 after not PASSING the ball once again ... KD is the star of the team ... it's not the Russy show ... russell took more shots in game 1 and has more shots again ... and the shots aren't coming in the flow of the game ... they're forced and selfish shots ... 

bum
why are u trolling? 

bum
why are u trolling? 

...and people think refs don't control outcomes of a game?

First two fouls on KD were not even fouls, but when he actually fouls someone he is in foul trouble and has to sit....dudes are so corrupt.
laugh.gif

KD and his long %%% arms
30t6p3b.gif

Respect. He's starting to get going again

This is where you step in Bron

KD and his long %%% arms
30t6p3b.gif

This is where you step in Bron

KD and his long %%% arms
30t6p3b.gif