Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by 7thAve btn 31stN33rd St

Originally Posted by odog24

whos gunna guard lbj?

Same can be said for Durant, Westbrook, and Harden...
laugh.gif
 no im actually asking is it gunna be ibaka sefolosha or durant?

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Everyone talking about the experience factor, they act like Derick Fisher isnt on the Thunder right now
laugh.gif

Everyone talking like the Spurs were a easy match up and the Heat are more difficult. The Spurs had three point shooters to spread the floor, Duncan in the post, and Manu/Parker going to the hole.

So let me get this straight..... Lebron is going to have to score 35+, play 48 minutes, hold durant, and grab 12+ rebounds just to keep the Heat in the game.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 7thAve btn 31stN33rd St

whos gunna guard lbj?

Same can be said for Durant, Westbrook, and Harden...
laugh.gif
 no im actually asking is it gunna be ibaka sefolosha or durant?

Ah.

If OKC scores buckets, they won't need to worry too much. Miami settles for terrible shots against a set defense.

Originally Posted by DMan14

king durant will get his first ring
okc in 6

hardin russ for mvp

might be okc first trip to the finals, but they've been battle tested (dal, la, sas).

The Laker fan in me wants Fisher to get his 6th ring but I want Lebron to get his 1st a lil more. This should be a good #%# series
pimp.gif

as much as I believe OKC is a much more complete and deeper team, something about miami and Lebron got me thinking this is their year. OKC's trio is scary good, but Lebron is definitely ballin on another level. If the Lebron from game 6 in the Boston series shows up, game over.

I need this game to start already..

Game 1: Miami 98 - Oklahoma City 93

Other predictions:
Lebron with 37, 13, 8
Perkins thinks he's Prime Shaq 2-3 times and turns the ball over
Russ takes 2 moronic jumpers and 2 stupid turnovers that will be used as the reason OKC loses by critics
- in addition to 2 dunks and one 3 pointer that prompts a patented Westbrook reaction
Mentions of The Decision - at least 4
Claims the game is rigged for the Heat in this thread for game 1 - more than 50

Think this game depends solely on Wade. If he stinks it up the Thunder will take it.. with that said.. LETS GO OKC!

After deliberation, I've made my pick. 

The Heat will steal 1 of the first 2 games.

The Thunder will steal 1 in Miami.

The Heat will steal one more in OKC.

Heat in 6.

This is a complete win win series for me to watch!!! I will be happy with whoever wins 
happy.gif

pimp.gif

Skip Bayless is a part of ESPN's Finals coverage now? 
sick.gif

As if the NBA Countdown show wasn't bad enough.
30t6p3b.gif

Game 1 can't get here soon enough.
pimp.gif

If Westbrook averages less shot attempts than Durant, OKC will have a better chance at winning. Harden is the x-factor.

We need to see Game 6 LeBron every game this series.

I hope it a great game.
I dont care who wins.
Im not a Lebron fan at all, but all the guys I know out here want to see Bron lose. (im in cali). For that reason alone I want Heat to win to rub it in the Lebron haters
laugh.gif

On the other Hand I love Durant, Russy and Fish.

Back
Top Bottom