Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Russ took that game over.
tumblr_m5jdyovjiS1qgjs8go1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5jbmonNfA1rn4s49o1_1280.jpg

WBRAGE.gif

pimp.gif

westbrook is very arrogant but i love his passion.

that last gif is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

More then 7. This is the FINALS.
You can not mention him in the same sentence with the greats, and this happens EVERY year.

So what if he scored 8?

What would that change.
Nothing, because they lost by 11.
But this is a every year thing. This I am great for 3 quarters thing has gotten old. 

Lebron fans have to face reality, he does not have that "I will win the game in the 4th" mentality. 

I hope you guys are watching ESPN, Barry and Wilbon are telling the TRUTH. 
But he has won game throughout the playoffs in the 4th quarter THIS SEASON, so your point has no merit.

So what if he scored 8?

What would that change.
Nothing, because they lost by 11.
But this is a every year thing. This I am great for 3 quarters thing has gotten old. 

Lebron fans have to face reality, he does not have that "I will win the game in the 4th" mentality. 

I hope you guys are watching ESPN, Barry and Wilbon are telling the TRUTH. 
But he has won game throughout the playoffs in the 4th quarter THIS SEASON, so your point has no merit.
You can count on one hand how many times he has done that in 9 years.
KD has 4 game winners in the playoffs this year. 

The "clutch gene" is lacking in Lebron. 

What is the point value he needs to attain to say he 'stepped it up' in the 4th ?

More than the skinny guy other other team. It's more than points though he wasn't even setting anyone up. There were long periods where I had to look for him to find him.

Russ worries me. Guy is the goods but damn he shoots a lot. Kinda of a loose cannon at times. Seems like he'll flip on KD one day.

Lebron was fine. He needs to do more though.

If Wade gets outplayed by both Russ and KD than Miami will lose. And that includes defensively too, Russ abused him tonight

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I saw Bron get the ball at the top of the key multiple times in the 4th when the game was still close. He didn't look off his game at all. He either missed, made a bad pass, or made the shot and got fouled. Other than that I saw him take errant jumpers.

If anything Wade took shots cuz Bron was not being aggressive enough. Wade was out there matching what KD was trying to do. Bron aint attempt that at all.

On another note,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ how many times I seen Chalmers laid out on the floor trying to sell an offensive foul, flopping around like a fish.
how so when outside of the 2nd quarter, lebron from a stat point amongst other things had his best quarter, while wade had his worst. Sounds clearly like hate to me. Wade wasnt trying to match KD. That doesnt even make sense. He was pretty much ice cold the entire game, so why keep shooting more jumpers. The only time he was effective, was when he was driving, if he so called wanted to match KD he should have gone with what was working and that was penetrating and drawing/looking to draw the file. Its like especially with wade they get away with what works for them and start playing hero ball (mostly wade again)
What sounds like hate?

Wade was trying to match KD effort wise. He was guarding a good amount of the time when he went off in the 4th. He was one trying to get his team going cuz they were cold and maybe got a lil caught up in that but it honestly did not hold back Bron who was very passive in the 4th. Son stood around and watched Wade do his thing, didn't cut, didn't go hard for rebounds or anything like that when he didn't have the ball. Son was not aggressive enough. This is what ppl are talking about after game 6 in ECF. He needs to be focused every game like he was then. When he missed a shot he didn't just start passing the ball like a hot potato or stop shooting he kept going at it. This game he seemed fine to let Wade do him.

I can blame Wade for being cold but not knock how he went about it cuz it wasn't like it was all ball hogging.
Because lebron is a facilitator, he hasnt EVER been a roll off screen, back door player etc like a reggie, hamilton etc... So why all of a sudden would he be one now? Plus i mean he is 6'8 260+, kinda hard to be inconspicious, etc... Lebron is a better setup playmaker then wade. If anything it should be wade cutting etc backdoor and what not and letting lbj set him up. Thats what they did/do for 3 quarters and it works, why switch up the m.o. in the 4th? The only difference in game 6 ecf and tonight wasnt the way lbj played it was moreso the shots fell then and didnt tonight. He still was aggresive inside with post shots and turn arounds, he still took big shots etc... and even in that game 6 ecf game dwade was still taking erratic jumpers, playing iso ball, and breaking up the offensive flow of the game. just that night when lbj was stuck in a rock and a hard place he made em, and tonight he missed them.

Originally Posted by onewearz

stephen a smith black icing ?

laugh.gif

looks like he used mascara

You think? This dude's hairline starts tomorrow. If he is icing, he needs more bottles. Just go ahead and cop the Costco sized family pack with the automatic subscribe and ship to keep his supply ample. He wasn't lacking for haterade though.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Russ worries me. Guy is the goods but damn he shoots a lot. Kinda of a loose cannon at times. Seems like he'll flip on KD one day.
Don't hold your breath on that

Alot of have people have been waiting on that from day 1 of the playoffs....and they're still waiting

Originally Posted by DubA169

What is the point value he needs to attain to say he 'stepped it up' in the 4th ?
More than the skinny guy other other team. It's more than points though he wasn't even setting anyone up. There were long periods where I had to look for him to find him.
But I thought y'all wanted him to drop 20 in the 4th?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Lebron was fine. He Wade needs to do more though.
Fixed

Back
Top Bottom