Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

the refs are oding ... that was and and 1 for KD ...

russ is carrying them right now ...

lebron is abusing kd and nothing is being called

Scotty Brooks had his chest all puffed out after the 1st qtr.
Now he looking like he shi÷÷ed on hisself.

KD gets no respect. Ridiculous.

Love Bosh's poor man KG act since coming to Miami. Where was that "enthusiasm" in Toronto?

Originally Posted by DubA169

Why play defense? Just fall down and get a charge
Like Westbrook. Let it go man 
laugh.gif

if i see Lebron get to the basket again only to dump it off via a horrible pass to a guy that is not in position i am throwing my tv out the window!!!!!!

As corny as the response was, that dive to foul with Bosh could be a momentum changer.

Thats the one thing I loved about Bosh as a raptor. Dude gave it his all in big games. Even if he isnt scoring, he hustles and plays hard.

Spoiler [+]
Good job, Good effort

westbrook gon mess this game up i can tell already.... he hot right now n gon keep shooting... end up with 28 shots and a thunder loss... he gon get wreckless as usual

how you gonna hate on bosh for getting hype, but harden hits a 3 for the first time ever and is throwing up gang signs like he just got initiated

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Thats the one thing I loved about Bosh as a raptor. Dude gave it his all in big games. Even if he isnt scoring, he hustles and plays hard.

laugh.gif

719267147ed5602ce134c1e495ff409cda26f541.pjpeg

Back
Top Bottom