Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Russell is getting busy! Dude is jacking shots like crazy! 
laugh.gif
  He's the only one touching the ball on all his baskets, acting like his teammates aren't on the court 
roll.gif
Damn KD is right next to you. Can he not hold the ball on 1 possession? No one's stopping him though 
pimp.gif

Great first half. Minus the one or two ticky tacky fouls, refs are letting them play. Westbrook played very well. KD is lurking.

Seems as though Lebron is getting to the basket easy but opting to pass instead of taking the close range shot. It just feels like he could have had more than 10pts.

You cannot deny that they protected KD on that last play. I ain't even mad 
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Originally Posted by Regal Black

wadefaker.gif

rolling around like he broke some vertebra but yet a min later after the time out hes perfectly fine and  people wonder why the hate for him is so strong its all theatrics with him

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

D whistle lol. Perfect example of reputation and anticipation calls. I just had to laugh at that call. Efin disgusting.

Chalmers reared his head and KD picked up another foul. No respect for KD. Must be a directive from Stern.

Originally Posted by KMante

laugh.gif

tongue.gif

Protected KD?? There was no FOUL
Um I though so initially, until I saw the replay where KD definitely smacks Wade's hand. Weak foul but a foul nonetheless  

Um I though so initially, until I saw the replay where KD definitely smacks Wade's hand. Weak foul but a foul nonetheless  
Hand is part of the ball homie

on the dribble...not on the shot.

laugh.gif

tongue.gif

Hand is part of the ball homie

Back
Top Bottom