Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by Ryda421

maybe lebron exaggerated the cramps because he didn't want to take miss the next big shot?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

there was actually a point where he was getting up and his shorts got up and u could see the Knot on his quad

Dude was Cramping up like crazy and now he's faking Lord Jesus ashdfhadshfahdhadfadsf

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im assuming None of yall have ever been enough of an athlete to have severe cramping in large muscle groups man. hard to dehydrate your finger muscles by typing and playign video games.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Im assuming None of yall have ever been enough of an athlete to have severe cramping in large muscle groups man. hard to dehydrate your finger muscles by typing and playign video games.

I had a mean finger cramp though the other day no lie
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Had me like:

Tomokos_hand.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I was still in HS back in those Laker dynasty days on NT...@+%# here used to get real. That's why I roll my eyes at people acting like Lebron gets some unprecedented amount of hate...cause I remember the wild @+%# that was popular opinion on Kobe back in the day. 
Had dudes pointing out similarities in vocal tones...the way they walked...everything. Some dudes used to go as far as to say him taking fade away jump shots was biting Mike too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ridiculous

laugh.gif
 so if dude is in pain... hes supposed to shrug it off like its nothing. Over-exaggerated or not... pain is pain, he's free to express it anyway he wants. I've learned not to over-analyze through TV

So he took a drive and hit the floor because his leg locked up and gave the ball up. Then he gets back up works through it for a minute and comes back and hits an absolute needed 3. Did he fake that 3 as well. 

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

My sentiments exactly.

My goodness, the amount of fake Lebron fans just piling on top of each other to defend this man....ridiculous
sick.gif
Miniscule in comparison to the amount of people who LOATH him for no good reason at all.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Difference is when he gets the Ring this week all those fake lebron fans are gonna be on the couch laughing and if he doesn't then it rolls over like nothing.

Haters are going to be 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
and coming with the excuses and *'s til the end of time
laugh.gif

The amount of fake lebron fans = none of yall were here before 2010.

The amount of NTers claiming to be Cavs fans before Lebron got drafted = 0

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I was still in HS back in those Laker dynasty days on NT...@+%# here used to get real. That's why I roll my eyes at people acting like Lebron gets some unprecedented amount of hate...cause I remember the wild @+%# that was popular opinion on Kobe back in the day. 
Had dudes pointing out similarities in vocal tones...the way they walked...everything. Some dudes used to go as far as to say him taking fade away jump shots was biting Mike too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ridiculous

He ain't lie...

The Kobe hate was profuse.  Folks used to say he wore his arm band just like MJ, cheated on his wife just like MJ, had not tats just like MJ, shaved his head just like MJ, took MJ's coach, signed to Nike like MJ....

That three peat era was horrendous. 

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Ryda421

maybe lebron exaggerated the cramps because he didn't want to take miss the next big shot?
laugh.gif
yet he hit the biggest shot of the night. 
roll.gif
just like he's done all playoffs....

he hit a monster shot, no doubt. then gave it the 'ol brady quinn, "now im done". im half kidding.

again, i don't think it's a question of whether or not he had cramps. it's not unfathomable at all that he had cramps. it happens. but im sure the people saying "faking" mean that he made sure to exaggerate the hell out of it. he was sure to let the entire world know that he had them and played through it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Miniscule in comparison to the amount of people who LOATH him for no good reason at all.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Difference is when he gets the Ring this week all those fake lebron fans are gonna be on the couch laughing and if he doesn't then it rolls over like nothing.

Haters are going to be 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
and coming with the excuses and *'s til the end of time
laugh.gif

Try again bruh...you seem real desperate. I got ticket stubs and practice event tag stubs from the 90's. Sit down.

laugh.gif
at arguing over cramps this is why if you never played the sport in your life you really shouldn't do much besides cheer.

anyone who plays competitively, has played hard, played long minutes to the point of severe cramps knows how it works.

Try again bruh...you seem real desperate. I got ticket stubs and practice event tag stubs from the 90's. Sit down.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes is ignoring my 2 questions like the plague.

#1- Most of play sports. Most of us have had cramps, BAD cramps. Why was he acting like he broke his leg? I've had cramps; I've had tomes where you could see MULTIPLE bumps in my leg. I wasn't anywhere CLOSE to that dramatic about it. Dudes acting like his behavior was normal cramp behavior. FOH
laugh.gif
Or coming w/ "Well maybe it was that painful for him. I'm not him, so I don't know." Just call it overdramatizing a very common, 'not that big a deal' injury and move on.

#2- Yep, cramps come and go; got it. And the effects of his cramping came when the cameras were up, then went when it was time to play or the game was over. What a convenient, polite episode of cramping he caught. So considerate.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Dudes is ignoring my 2 questions like the plague.

#1- Most of play sports. Most of us have had cramps, BAD cramps. Why was he acting like he broke his leg? I've had cramps; I've had tomes where you could see MULTIPLE bumps in my leg. I wasn't anywhere CLOSE to that dramatic about it. Dudes acting like his behavior was normal cramp behavior. FOH
laugh.gif
Or coming w/ "Well maybe it was that painful for him. I'm not him, so I don't know." Just call it overdramatizing a very common, 'not that big a deal' injury and move on.

#2- Yep, cramps come and go; got it. And the effects of his cramping came when the cameras were up, then went when it was time to play or the game was over. What a convenient, polite episode of cramping he caught. So considerate.
laugh.gif

Harden being a no show. Westbrook with one of the better performances we've seen. A terrible foul by him in the last seconds. Mario Chalmers. Lebron's big 3, nearly a triple double. Durant ghost, and grabbing two boards. Let's talk about cramps.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yall like to see me worked up huh....
laugh.gif
 I hate yall.

None of you dudes actually play sports though...be real with yourself.

Most of you have 30,000 posts - 20,000 posts, 10,000 posts (you got live on niketalk.com)....you expect us to believe you dudes are physically active...? Stop playing...you wouldn't even last in a pick up game...

You do Sports Betting...You do Fantasy sports.....you watch Sports on the Couch....you ESPN.COM and NBA.Com all day...that's all the sports you do...

you all lack athletic talent...and by the look of your replies scholastic achievement.

we're talking about cramps for the same reason we talked about curt schilling painting his sock red. we didn't talk about how he went out and dominated the yankees after having a tendon stapled down in his ankle. we didn't talk about the sox starting to comeback and get back into the series. we talked about curt's sock having a red spot on it.

same thing. it looked fishy. that's why.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

When a guy is playing at a level not seen in well over a decade - you really have to dig deep, I guess. 
LeBron is putting up those Wilt/2k12 #s + he guards all 5 positions + he's actually been clutch this year + he had a 45/15 game in Boston (on 19/26 shooting).
And we got dudes rooting for Durant who has a 7'4 wingspan and still gets out-rebounded by his own point guard 
sick.gif
 (and his own PG is the best rebounding PG in the league)...To make matters worse, the Heat don't even play a true center
indifferent.gif
...no excuses for Durant to have like 4 rebounds total over his last 2 games, no excuses at all....to make matters worse, he has never earned an All-Defensive vote in his life (he's the worst defensive starter on his own squad, you could never say that about MJ/Kobe/Westbrook
laugh.gif
) and he can't even guard LeBron without getting into foul trouble (don't cry about superstar calls, Durant was 3rd in the league in free throw attempts). 

I get that Durant is an otherworldly scorer, one of the best to ever put the ball in the basket....but he needs to defer to Russ a bit and focus more on defense/rebounding. Look at Kobe's early career when he had 16 rebounds against the Kings, Game 7 of the Finals in 2010 when he grabbed 15 rebounds when his shot wasn't falling, or shutting down AI in the Finals... The issue obviously isn't Durant's lack of height or athleticism...I think it's just a lack of effort/intensity. Imagine Durant w/ Westbrook's intensity 
laugh.gif

Since most of you guys will ignore my post anyway I'll just ask this much:

Is it too much to expect Durant to expand his game the way Russ has over the past few years? Russ has cut down on his turnovers, increased his clutch play, and has added a deadly mid-range jumper. Why can't we expect Durant to make similar strides in rebounding, defense, strength (so Battier can't deny ball so easily), etc. 

Originally Posted by Charles Schwag

None of you dudes actually play sports though...be real with yourself.

Most of you have 30,000 posts - 20,000 posts, 10,000 posts (you got live on niketalk.com)....you expect us to believe you dudes are physically active...? Stop playing...you wouldn't even last in a pick up game...

You do Sports Betting...You do Fantasy sports.....you watch Sports on the Couch....you ESPN.COM and NBA.Com all day...that's all the sports you do...

you all lack athletic talent...and by the look of your replies scholastic achievement.

indifferent.gif

I see what happened to LeBron every weekend in the fall during college and pro football games. Guys cramp up and fall, get treatment, walk around on the sideline as if it's all good, go back in and play a few downs in alright fashion, cramp up again and the cycle repeats. I remember Dez Bryant JOGGING to the locker room during a game to get treatment because he had cramps.

NHL players seem salty that LeBron's Wednesday morning IV session drew higher ratings than any game of the 2012 Stanley Cup Finals. The microscope on this guy is gargantuan. I don't see these kinds of tweets during football season. And guys are also writhing in pain on the ground.edit: Both of LeBron's made shots near the end of the 4th were flat-footed. He didn't attack the basket. He played off a red-hot Westbrook because he wasn't ok. I didn't see him playing fine out there.

i'm glad i retired from arguing on niketalk a while ago. you're not going to change anyone's opinion. no matter what he does or how well he plays, people are still going to find something...anything...to rag on lebron about. does he really care about everything people say? probably a bit...

but when it's all said and done, he's going to get his ring this year and celebrate all summer while all you people that are rooting for him to fail get to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that you've had before you woke up today with the same personal problems you've had and he'll continue living his life doing the things he wants to do, etc.

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif