Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread: EPIC OFFSEASON! YES WE DID!

I'm surprised that DJ Khaled hasn't come out with some sort of 'Miami Heat Anthem' or 'All I Do is Win' (Heat 3 Kings Remix)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Although I'm sure its coming...

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

h3at23 wrote:

grin.gif
 Sad that the worst basketball city possible got this gift.

"Real Hollywood"
laugh.gif
i wouldn't say worst basketball city.
ive never had a problem with miami, and now they are gonna be damn good.

the "Real Hollywood" is comedy though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they will be a force though. congrats to the true heat fans.

I love Miami as a city, hell I want to live there after I'm done with school. There is no doubt they have the most fairweather, bandwagon fans in the the country. They only support their teams when they are good. There were so many Hurricane games where the amount of people in the stadium was just pathetic. The Heat were a freaking joke this past season, had to cover the upper sections with tarp. AAA will no doubt be packed this season, but over half of them won't even know what is going on out there.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by CasperJr

youngmoney you stay jumping on bandwagons
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
man that chicago bulls one was only to mess with s4l

but this one i admit im jumping on the bandwagon........a lil....i mean i do live in florida now...have been a U fan forever...so *!%@ it

atleast i admit it
You're no longer a Buck fan then, correctomundo senor?

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by CasperJr

youngmoney you stay jumping on bandwagons
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
man that chicago bulls one was only to mess with s4l

but this one i admit im jumping on the bandwagon........a lil....i mean i do live in florida now...have been a U fan forever...so *!%@ it

atleast i admit it
You're no longer a Buck fan then, correctomundo senor?
wait...i still havent got my page long letter for u to join up with the pack
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

h3at23 wrote:

grin.gif

"Real Hollywood"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love Miami as a city, hell I want to live there after I'm done with school. There is no doubt they have the most fairweather, bandwagon fans in the the country. They only support their teams when they are good. There were so many Hurricane games where the amount of people in the stadium was just pathetic. The Heat were a freaking joke this past season, had to cover the upper sections with tarp. AAA will no doubt be packed this season, but over half of them won't even know what is going on out there.

See, the %@+#@ about it is, while Miami has fairweather fans, there's ALOT of diehard fans too. And I dont give a @@@% what anyone says, I deserve it.

And the Real Hollywood part is what's being said in response to Noah saying it's gonna be real hollywood down here. It's not a shot to LA whatsoever

im even getting hate at work.... its all good when their team signs players, but when my team gets 2 extra players dont no one wanna talk about it....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Zo's gotta like a guy like Varnado.
I don't think people have yet to realize that slotting Varnado at C next to Bosh is going to do wonders for the Heat. 

His defense is exactly what this squad needs.

Originally Posted by h3at23

h3at23 wrote:

grin.gif

"Real Hollywood"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

See, the %@+#@ about it is, while Miami has fairweather fans, there's ALOT of diehard fans too. And I dont give a @@@% what anyone says, I deserve it.

And the Real Hollywood part is what's being said in response to Noah saying it's gonna be real hollywood down here. It's not a shot to LA whatsoever

A LOT?! Why don't they ever show up to games then? Maybe except for the Dolphins. You can't sit there and say with less than half-filled arenas and stadiums that there are so many diehard fans, cause they would support their teams even when they are bad/mediocre. I know it's a lot of other stuff to do in MIA, but so is Chicago, NYC, LA, etc. and they support their teams regardless. But it's whatever they'll be there in AAA this year and probably Dolphins Stadium too since the Canes seem to be on the comeup.

It just kinda irks me that since this announcement last week seems like have these clowns at UF are Heat fans now, talking bout they been down since Tim Hardaway, yet couldn't even tell you who was on the roster last year. 

Does this mean Bron will play for the Dolphins too like he played for the Browns? 

Scratch that, nevermind, I don't want dude on the Phins, he never won nothin anyways. 
happy.gif

Let it go Heat fans, you guys get the same treatment as Cav fans, not your fault or anything, just comes with the territory. 
laugh.gif

Mamba MVP wrote:
h3at23 wrote:

A LOT?!

Yes, a lot. You can attribute the low capacity crowds to mainly two key contributors: 1. we have some of the priciest seats in the league 2. brokers own a LOT of those seats, many overpriced, which often go unsold. It's an evil truth in a city where everything comes first, sports almost last. Then you have people like me who are willing to work their butts off to afford season tix.
Originally Posted by CP1708

Heat fans, you guys get the same treatment as Cav fans, not your fault or anything, just comes with the territory. 
laugh.gif
It only comes with the territory if you let salty fools around the NBA get to ya'. Maybe you're in the dark, but it's a different feeling when you're a contender.
wink.gif

Like the idea of Varnado being on the court with these guys. Guy plays great "D" and will fit in perfectly in that role.

A LOT?! Why don't they ever show up to games then? Maybe except for the Dolphins. You can't sit there and say with less than half-filled arenas and stadiums that there are so many diehard fans, cause they would support their teams even when they are bad/mediocre. I know it's a lot of other stuff to do in MIA, but so is Chicago, NYC, LA, etc. and they support their teams regardless. But it's whatever they'll be there in AAA this year and probably Dolphins Stadium too since the Canes seem to be on the comeup.

It just kinda irks me that since this announcement last week seems like have these clowns at UF are Heat fans now, talking bout they been down since Tim Hardaway, yet couldn't even tell you who was on the roster last year. 
Whatever, you just listed cities that have metro areas of 9 million+ and their teams have been around for 40-50 years. Miami's metro area is 3 million, and we've only been around for 20 years.

Plus we are trying to build a legacy that will create a permanent fanbase. How many Chicago fans were there before MJ?

So you mean to tell me there aren't 19,000 diehard Heat fans? I doubt there were many Bulls fans before MJ, but hell yall won the championship just 4 years ago and have one of the top 3 players in the league. Population isn't an excuse look @ OKC, they have zero history as a franchise yet have one of the most passionate fanbases in the league now. Bottom line is and I've heard LeBatard something similiar to this before, when you're teams are good everyone is out there supporting them, when they are bad, these 'die hard fans' are nowhere to be found.

Oh well, doesn't really matter anyway it is what it is and everyone has and will see it, I probably still just hate all those stupid Cane fans that came up here two years talking so much %%+$ and ended up getting stomped in the Swamp
laugh.gif

Take that complaining about the South Florida fanbase out this thread, please. Nobody cares. Yes this town is bandwagon like a motha $#+#%%. Yes, the vast majority of the populace only go to Heat games when it's the "scene to be seen".

I hate it too. But it is what it is.....

Let's get back to talking about how GANGSTA this team is about to be.

BIG THREE, With Mike Miller and possibly UD of da bench....
eek.gif
 GOD DAYUMMMMMMM

IraHeatBeat

Just heard from Udonis Haslem. He has turned down far larger deals from the Nuggets and Mavericks . . . and will be back with the Heat!

pimp.gif
Udizzzzzzzzle
Udonis_Haslem.jpg

Back
Top Bottom