Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread: EPIC OFFSEASON! YES WE DID!

laugh.gif

O Fortuna makes anything epic

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Clowns...all of em.

And if anyone supports this nonsense ya'll are clowns too. (Cept for Miami fans obviously)
I F's with it, fam.

This +*++ right here is something never seen before and it brought a smile to my face seeing how genuinely happy all three of them were.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Orlando Magics are gonna have some issues filling seats...
laugh.gif

they got that new stadium to
laugh.gif

i think the rivalry between these 2 is gonna be great...

florida bball
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Clowns...all of em.

And if anyone supports this nonsense ya'll are clowns too. (Cept for Miami fans obviously)
I F's with it, fam.

This +*++ right here is something never seen before and it brought a smile to my face seeing how genuinely happy all three of them were.
Yup

So the Cavs ended up doing the sign and trade after all huh?

Gilbert, you continue to look like a @+%%%@ sucker. Lebron got you lookin' like a jaded jumpoff 
laugh.gif
Hmm. Get nothing in return or accept a $16 million trade exception, 2 1st round picks and 2 2nd round picks.

Not a tough choice.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

florida bball
pimp.gif
It's
The Magic have been top ten in home attendance the last 4 years, they'll be fine filling seats.  Miami and Orlando aren't exactly within daily driving distance from each other, the Magic aren't losing seats to the Heat.  You'll get some fairweather fans switching teams who live down there, but Central FL is loyal to the Magic, not the Heat.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

So the Cavs ended up doing the sign and trade after all huh?

Gilbert, you continue to look like a @+%%%@ sucker. Lebron got you lookin' like a jaded jumpoff 
laugh.gif
Hmm. Get nothing in return or accept a $16 million trade exception, 2 1st round picks and 2 2nd round picks.

Not a tough choice.
I remember reading how Cleveland fans were saying that Gilbert would NEVER agree to a sign and trade for Lebron and give him a bigger contract, especially after that rant Gilbert went on about Lebron.

I understand that clearly it's the best business move for Cleveland but I thought Gilbert was more of a G and would say "+@@$ you, Lebron", we'll rebuild without you and the Heat."  He's not as G as his letter lead others to believe.

really wanna see how this team plays defense and who's gonna protect the rim before I anoint them favorites yet. Yall know Bosh aint known to play any type of D, right? Both LeBron & Wade are used to carrying such a load on offense, that on D they usually play the "free safety" role. That cant happen on this team.

Its gonna be so much responsibility on both ends for these dudes, not to mention they dont have any draft picks for the next 5 years. Dont know how they are gonna fill out the rest of this roster.... Its gonna be interesting....Dont know when the last time the Eastern Conference has been this live.

All I know is,  I've damn near made a 180 on this team already.

http://www.youtube.com/v/Qoxi37vvviQ&hl=en_US&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/Qoxi37vvviQ&hl=en_US&fs=1

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

really wanna see how this team plays defense and who's gonna protect the rim before I anoint them favorites yet. Yall know Bosh aint known to play any type of D, right? Both LeBron & Wade are used to carrying such a load on offense, that on D they usually play the "free safety" role. That cant happen on this team.

Its gonna be so much responsibility on both ends for these dudes, not to mention they dont have any draft picks for the next 5 years. Dont know how they are gonna fill out the rest of this roster.... Its gonna be interesting....Dont know when the last time the Eastern Conference has been this live.

All I know is,� I've damn near made a 180 on this team already.

http://www.youtube.com/v/Qoxi37vvviQ&hl=en_US&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/Qoxi37vvviQ&hl=en_US&fs=1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hahaha I like this video. 
laugh.gif

You're right, let's see how this roster gets finalized before the season begins.

Mike Miller coming and UD returning gives us a major boost.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by youngmoney

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

florida bball
pimp.gif
It's
The Magic have been top ten in home attendance the last 4 years, they'll be fine filling seats.  Miami and Orlando aren't exactly within daily driving distance from each other, the Magic aren't losing seats to the Heat.  You'll get some fairweather fans switching teams who live down there, but Central FL is loyal to the Magic, not the Heat.
Definitely not. So ready for this season
pimp.gif

moz-screenshot-5.png
IraHeatBeat

Just confirmed that Juwan Howard has reached out to the Heat, and, yes, it is being considered as a viable option. This is getting insane.

Imagine if all these over the hill players signed with the heats.

Iverson, T-mac just to name a few

Back
Top Bottom