OFFICIAL @MIAMIDOLPHINS 2016 PLAYOFFS! THREAD (10-6) :::: NEXT: WILDCARD Vs @STEELERS 1:00PM EST CB

Can the Dolphins just please get at least 3/5ths of their line back... Steen is damn good, he for sure have been a great addition.

Maybe I was wrong for turning on Ryan Tannehill earlier this season. In fact, I hope I was wrong. Either way, I'm ecstatic about being 6-4 after starting 1-4 :pimp:

Hell must of Frozen over.
I see things CP and I have said for years... but it's not coming from us...

CxvyIRKVEAEwCle.jpg

man thank god i dont read yall comments during the game youd be giving me more gray hairs

Sounded like there were a lot of Dolphins fans at the game.  Super loud defense chants at the end...unless it was just Rams fans turning heel.

I was in LA yesterday and today. Definitely alot of dolphin fans in town. Saw alot at the hotel around the city and at the airport

No need to be upset, not like your string "this team sucks, Gase sucks, O sucks, Omar is great, QB sucks, Def sucks, flags suck, WE WON!!!!!!!" Tweets weren't similar to his string of posts.

Not like I wasn't right and the offense was #%#$&^ for the first 45 minutes of the game. :lol:

But I guess you didn't read the numbers before the uptempo offense found its way to the stadium? Please don't try to pretend the team was firing on all cylinders before the last 6 minutes :rofl:

Am I glad we won? Yes. Am I impressed? No. We beat Jared Goff by 4 #%@$ points in his first start :rofl: :rofl:

"EAT THAT HATERS, RYAN TANNEHILLZZZZ" :rofl: :rofl:

You just never gonna get it.

Every week. EVERY week, you (and others like you) ***** and whine and stomp your feet and piss and moan and cry in the first quarter..........

First. Quarter.

Every. Week.

Five ******* weeks in a row, comeback W.

Next week, Q1, cry cry cry cry.

When are you people gonna shut the **** up and watch the process?

This team isn't good. It has a TON of holes. And now, injuries to boot. With rookie coaches. Then hurting themselves early, falling behind, grind their way back.

Almost beat Seattle, in Seattle.
Almost came back vs NE. Last play.

Cincy/Tenn the only two games they haven't really played well enough to win. Dallas Thomas/Billy Turnstile were starting.

These coaches are studs. Doin it with smoke and mirrors.

Yet you people stay screaming every week, 5 minutes into the games. :smh:

But cheerin after the W tho. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Mario, Jenkins, Albert, Pouncey, Howard all out.

Cameron and Foster retired.

Jones, Misi out for the year.

Literally 9 total expected Starters out in week 11, on the road.

Don't act a fool if/when we don't look too good against a tough (but poorly coached) Rams team.

Just grind, like we do every week. Just grind....

LITERALLY told you before the game how it was gonna be.

Don't get all emotional and runnin off at the mouth.

7-0, lookin poor, runnin off at the mouth. :lol:

How do you guys even survive sports? :lol:

I can't fathom how you guys would do if a Super Bowl run ever happened. You all would die during pregame warmups. :lol:

In 6 days, you're all gonna do it alllllllllllllll over again. Every damn week.

i never understood why theres so much hostility between so many of you in here.
we are all for the same team right? sometimes i feel like its miami vs new york.

LITERALLY told you before the game how it was gonna be.

Don't get all emotional and runnin off at the mouth.

7-0, lookin poor, runnin off at the mouth. :lol:

How do you guys even survive sports? :lol:

I can't fathom how you guys would do if a Super Bowl run ever happened. You all would die during pregame warmups. :lol:

In 6 days, you're all gonna do it alllllllllllllll over again. Every damn week.

:lol: I lived through 1-15, I can take ANYTHING. This is similar to 2008, beating a lot of bad teams. It's frustrating but like some other fans, in the moment you let #%#^ fly. Do I want to be losing 10-0 to a rookie QB all game? Hell no. Like I said, no one is happier we won. But that's Dolphins football. Next week I'm sure it WILL be the same if these dudes can't suit up.

i never understood why theres so much hostility between so many of you in here.
we are all for the same team right? sometimes i feel like its miami vs new york.

We're all for the same team, but we've always been like that. Dysfunctional family. :lol:

The fact that I complain when this team does dumb **** or plays poorly doesn't make me less of a fan or take away my right to celebrate when/if the team does come back and win.

Aside from that, I have always supported Coach Gase, I think our defense has highly exceeded expectations, and our offensive line played decently despite all the injuries. The only person on his team I turned on was Ryam Tannehill. Maybe I was a bit harsh after the Cincinnati loss. However, despite the fact that his performance has improved, I'm still not ready to say he's worth his contract.

The fact that I complain when this team does dumb **** or plays poorly doesn't make me less of a fan or take away my right to celebrate when/if the team does come back and win.

Aside from that, I have always supported Coach Gase, I think our defense has highly exceeded expectations, and our offensive line played decently despite all the injuries. The only person on his team I turned on was Ryam Tannehill. Maybe I was a bit harsh after the Cincinnati loss. However, despite the fact that his performance has improved, I'm still not ready to say he's worth his contract.

Trust me man, every team has passionate fans. Look, I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, most folks who find out I'm a fins fan laugh. We're that bad of a franchise. The fact this franchise has any passionate fans left is amazing. This team has seen the playoffs once in the last 15 years. I was there, we got the #%#&^ kicked out of us. And that was the only playoff game in the last 15 years. 15 years ago Jay Fiedler was QB. We've wasted a historic rushing season, sacks leader, shutdown cornerbacks, an All-Pro MLB, gone through two to three hundred coaches and general managers, gone through bullygate, dealt with the worst owner in the NFL, put up with celebrity "owners", made awful draft pick after pick, looked at other teams win multiple Super Bowls, gone through 1-15, and that's JUST in the last 15 years.

I don't want to hear about fairweather fans. Do your thing trey ohh five, talk your #%^&. You've earned it.

It isn't about right or wrong or who's a fan, it's the emotionals vs the analytics basically. Guys that attack attack attack attack guys, then they make a play, *golf clap*, then they play well for weeks, *golf clap* and then suddenly the make one bad pass again, "I knew it!!!" I knew it all along!!!!!! :lol:

Then you have the analytical guys, chillin, aye, coach made a nice move here, oh hey, injuries hurtin over there, hey, we've got a pattern of comeback wins recently and the highs and lows don't disrupt us.

I just went thru an extra innings game 7 World Series, 108 years on the line. And yet, when it was over, my wife and daughter jumping up and down (not fans of the team) and I stood there just chillin, happy as could be, witnessing history.

I'm not gonna go overboard cus a missed throw in the first quarter of a game in November. I don't stress a missed tackle in October. I note trends and patterns, like hey, Ajayi on a run here, or, Maxwell is bad as hell for my heart. (Both are quite true) Refs didn't bother me yesterday other than the missed PI on the INT. I didn't sweat them at all. But against SD, we have 962 penalties called on us, I was in on that in a heartbeat, wondering why we were getting jobbed like that. But I didn't run around shouting the league is fixed, or Gase can't coach cuz penalties. :nerd:

:nerd:

:lol:

108 years ago you were probably just as relaxed :lol:

Gase has no information on Tunsil's shoulder today. I'm feeling queasy :nerd:

Dave Hyde
‏@davehydesports
Adam Gase to media: "Between him being able to throw the deep ball & his play in the 4th qtr, I kind of question your evaluation skills."

Gase talkin to Omar and finnnns. :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom