OFFICIAL @MIAMIDOLPHINS 2016 PLAYOFFS! THREAD (10-6) :::: NEXT: WILDCARD Vs @STEELERS 1:00PM EST CB

i never understood why theres so much hostility between so many of you in here.
we are all for the same team right? sometimes i feel like its miami vs new york.

:lol:

Just kind of the family man. Just view it very differently.

I need a convincing/dominant win to believe that we have a shot at the playoffs.

We have to dominate the 49ers, not let Kaepernick look like a freaking God. We tend to do that to Quarerbacks.

We're rocking the throwbacks again on Sunday. We need to stop playing around and just make them our full time unis

To be clear, I don't think there's anything wrong with the current set. It's just that the throwbacks are so much cleaner :pimp:

Last edited:
I don't mind them either... I don't like the subtle navy blue, it looks goofy.

But there isn't anything wrong with them. The updated throw backs are just beastly, top 5 in the league.

Tunsil to play today.

Dolphins win today, they will technically be in the wild card as the 6th seed. I'd love to see a blow out with defensive dominance. Mario is back, Corners and Linebackers are playing pretty damn decent despit losing key pieces in the secondary.

The offensive line is still patched up but they really held their own with probably the best defensive line in football. Should be a very telling morning fellas.

Edit: Tunsil may be inactive. Rotoworld has him as not playing, James Walker did. Haven't seen an update since.

Edit the Edit: He's inactive. So the Dolphins will be missing three starters on the OLine. Should be ok for this week... we'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again......

IF we fall behind, stop crying.

They will grind their way back.

Let them finish the game before you get emotional. Please.

So we shouldn't lose our minds after the first series?

:lol:

You guys should see the stuff I'm already seeing on Twitter. :lol:

One. Drive. People melting down. :smh: :rofl:

You guys should see the stuff I'm already seeing on Twitter. :lol:

One. Drive. People melting down. :smh: :rofl:

I'm on twitter only team read team updates (Lakers/A's/Dolphins/U) and that's it. People are crazy man... second to second emotions. I don't know how people do it.

If we aren't attempting field goals from their 35 yd line, we need a better kicker.

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom