OFFICIAL @MIAMIDOLPHINS 2016 PLAYOFFS! THREAD (10-6) :::: NEXT: WILDCARD Vs @STEELERS 1:00PM EST CB

Yeah, your Twitter basically exposes your Omar tendencies big time.

And the Twitter handle Omar Kelly is Wrong exposes Moore today as well. :wink:

Yeah, your Twitter basically exposes your Omar tendencies big time.

And the Twitter handle Omar Kelly is Wrong exposes Moore today as well. :wink:

:lol: Let's see what boy wonder coach can do to gameplan to Moore's strengths. Or is Gase only the QB whisperer when your boy is under center?

And as for Omar, again, what paper do you work for? You're butthurt about 17, let it go.

Moore doesn't have any strengths. That's why he's a career backup.

Best chance is Ajayi + get some defensive health and try to make plays with WR's off play action.

:lol: hyping Omar cuz he writes for the Herald. Only 95% of his fanbase hates him. :rofl:

Best chance is Ajayi + get some defensive health and try to make plays with WR's off play action.

:lol: hyping Omar cuz he writes for the Herald. Only 95% of his fanbase hates him. :rofl:

:rofl: Doesn't have any strengths, are you hoops on finheaven? Y'all seem eerily similar right now, both sound like your puppy got run over on the free way :lol: :lol:

I am not hyping Omar, he has been giving Ryan credit and has made excuses for him. But if he's so bad why is he still working there? And he works for the Sentinel not the Herald :lol:

2011 MIA 13 87.1 QBR 60.5% 2497 YDS 7.2 YPA 16 TD 9 INT

Matt Moore's stats from 2011 when we lost the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. Beat the Jets, beat the Bills, hope NE rests their starters week 17. That's the best we can hope for.

We can beat NYJ if we get Kiko, Jenkins, Mario and Howard back. Would be a huge help.

Pouncey too.

Hyde almost put 200 on NYJ. Need that from Ajayi.

I don't do finheaven, but Moore isn't good. Career backup for a reason. Takes a million chances. O was DEAD after he came in minus the one lob to Stills.

Hopefully with practice he can get in sync with the trio of receivers.

2-1 is doable, 3-0 is needed. Weird, but we need NE to win, so they lay down week 17.

But if he's so bad why is he still working there?

Why does Skip Bayless have a job, or Chris Broussard? Make them legit?

Jets lost 2 guys from their secondary and Matt Forte. And they're playing a 3rd string QB.

With luck (and prayer) maybe we can get Kiko, Mario, Howard, Jenkins and Pouncey back.

Maybe we can steal one on the road get to 9-5, and roll the dice vs Buffalo the next week. (Ajayi went for 200+ last time)

With Steen being obviously hurt, Pouncey definitely needs to come back to help with the run game. Tunsil could use the help as well with him obviously hurting.

Mario hasn't been good, I don't think the Dolphins miss him as much as the rest. Hull played well enough, use him and Kiko. Jenkins has been so injured this year he's been a liability. Howard would be huge, McCain has been the same as Jenkins. Just gives up he booty.

He went for 200+ when the offensive line was healthy if I recall... it isn't right now. I would take 198 yards and 2 tds though. = )

What a year...

With Steen being obviously hurt, Pouncey definitely needs to come back to help with the run game. Tunsil could use the help as well with him obviously hurting.

Mario hasn't been good, I don't think the Dolphins miss him as much as the rest. Hull played well enough, use him and Kiko. Jenkins has been so injured this year he's been a liability. Howard would be huge, McCain has been the same as Jenkins. Just gives up he booty.

He went for 200+ when the offensive line was healthy if I recall... it isn't right now. I would take 198 yards and 2 tds though. = )

What a year...

How likely is Pouncey returning? When I saw him a couple weeks ago in Baltimore, no limp. But it seems like they've been assuming he's out for the year based on the language used. I would hope he at least returns for Buffalo. Prefer this week. Is Albert hurt? Didn't he miss a series or something?

WHEW!

And I don't even care about this year, I'm thinking training camp and next year's prep

Last edited:
Yeah, done this year, but should be fully healthy for start of next year.

Major luck on our part.

He needs to start wearin brace on that front leg from now on tho, won't be as lucky next time.

Yeah, done this year, but should be fully healthy for start of next year.

Major luck on our part.

He needs to start wearin brace on that front leg from now on tho, won't be as lucky next time.

Most pocket QBs do. This is a must going forward.

All the hits he has taken it's crazy this is the first time he is going out.

Like all of you, I'm just glad he is back for camp and the start of next season... Unless they get to the Super Bowl................

View media item 2259680

Is it crazy to anyone else that THIS specific Dolphins is 8 - 5 (and should be 9 - 4, haven't forgotten that Seattle game). This team isn't very good and they have the potential to win out or go 2 - 1. That's nuts to me.

Back
Top Bottom