OFFICIAL @MIAMIDOLPHINS 2016 PLAYOFFS! THREAD (10-6) :::: NEXT: WILDCARD Vs @STEELERS 1:00PM EST CB

Just got back from the game. I'm proud of the fans, so many fin fans... But the team. I've never been more embarrassed to see a live fins game. This wasn't 62-7 Jaguars, but this was...

Ravens fans were shocked at how bad we looked. The entire organization ought to be ashamed and embarrassed. That was worse than a Joe Philbin game.

Defensively, forget that, we have to hide Def. They are bad bad bad. Flacco FEASTED. Have to hope and/or pray Jenkins, Howard, and Dion Jordan can come back and maaaaaaaaaaaybe help add some depth.

When they were walking into the tunnel at halftime, Dion was limping big time. No way he's ready anytime soon.

Finns is at that game... that explains it. Cursed the day.

Lol, just kidding.

:lol: Maybe. Last time I went to a Ravens Dolphins game was 2008.. they blew us out of the playoffs. :lol:

Ravens put 500 yards on us.

David Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Carson Palmer next week.

:smh:

David might do embarrassing things to us. :frown:

Last edited:
I had Miami's defense in both fantasy leagues i'm in, so glad they stayed on the bench. Dudes had negative points, so bad. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

img_1445.jpg

The Miami Dolphins never adjusted to the Baltimore Ravens attacking the middle of the field with tight ends. It was clear early and often what the Ravens planned to do on offense. And Miami could not find a way to stop it. On Baltimore’s first scoring drive, one play best illustrated how much room Ravens tight ends had to operate. It was a 15-yard connection over the middle between Joe Flacco and backup tight end Darren Waller. Flacco picked out a spot over and behind linebackers Spencer Paysinger and Kiko Alonso. As the play was happening, Paysinger was actually pointing to his left. When Waller catches the pass, at the Dolphins’ 8-yard line, freezing the game tape frame stunningly reveals there are seven Miami Dolphins encircling Waller and he is in the middle of what is essentially a crater.

The tape don’t lie: Miami Dolphins at Baltimore Ravens, a review

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...-miami-dolphins-at-baltimore-ravens-a-review/

I was wondering all game why nothing seemed to get adjusted or change, felt like I was watching a live practice

Who to blame, Vance?

I say yes. From the get go, from the time we won the toss and gave them the ball (huge mistake imo), we were on our heels playing chase. After 7-0, after 14-0, there were no adjustments. I would've rather seen us play tight, make them beat us over the top. Why did Paysinger lead the LB's in snaps? Dude should be working in Home Depot. All Baltimore did was say get the ball out in 3 seconds or less and they can't stop it. If it was so easy, why is that the first time this season that offense looked like that?

And this was with Vance very familiar with the Ravens. Just unacceptable. The players said afterwards, play tighter. Where was that after 14-0???

Vance could've made some adjustments, but the Ravens did this last year with Matt Schuab. A lot of short intermediate passes and the RB had nearly 10 catches on us. It neutralizes our pass rush if the QB has the ball out of his hands in less than 4 seconds. Our pass rush is meant to get to QB's with deep drops, we simply don't have the personnel to defend at the second level. Our linebackers are horrible and our slot corner, and second corner are liabilities.

Could've made adjustments, but Vance defense is a rushing dependent scheme.

:lol: at blaming one coach for a greasefire of a defense.

Simplistic narrow-minded types. :smh:

This defense is bad. Real, bad. Vance has been using every trick in the book just to survive this long. You can not possibly fault him for trying to mask no Linebackers, a waste of DE in Mario, backup CB's + Maxwell, and no Reshad.

He has Suh, and Wake.

And Harbaugh is a damn good coach, he knew how to attack a group of scrubs and double 2 good lineman.

Blame Vance. :lol: :lol:

"Adjust, adjust!!!!"

Like the other side doesn't adjust right along with that. :rofl:

Yeah Vance, why cant you perform miracles you loser? :lol: :smh:

No Jones, Misi, Mario, Kiko, Jenkins, or Howard today.

Blame Vance Joseph for what David Johnson does today and "not adjusting"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dolphins got RIPPED off by these refs. Ajayi had the ******* ball at the 1 yard line clear as day.

Just a demoralizing win. :smh:

Kid has been murdered for 5 years, dude dives into his knee, done. With a chance to get into the playoffs. :frown:

If he is done (likely) he finishes year with career highs in %, YPA, and QB rating.

20 total TD's (and about 6 more taken off)
12 INT's.

And in playoff hunt at 8-5

Gase deserves a ton of credit. COY candidate.

My wife took me to 5 Guys, said she felt bad that I looked sad when Tannehill got hurt.

So at least I had that go right today.

Tannehill crying on the sideline 
frown.gif

Why was that dude not flagged on the play?  I thought hits to the knee were auto flags

Back
Top Bottom