Official Michael Jordan NBA 2K11 Cover Athlete Thread! 9/29 UPDATE Pg. 9! New Pics/shoes/uniforms!

OMG that video is sooo dope. I MUST have this game. Wonder how hard it will be to get it...I should pre-order. thats dope that they put the playoff 12's in the game...that would be dope if you could play all of MJ defining moment games with every numbered shoe model he wore during those games....can't wait to see the XI's in this game.

OP jacks my pics and takes credit for them.
smh.gif

These kids don't know how much we older dudes suffered from not having MJ in video games.... We had to create the guy and put his stats all the way up! Hahaha

OO so it looks like that whole Bulls team is available...
Im surprised nobody commented on Kobe wearing Olympic VII's and Artest wearing cool grey XI's...

Originally Posted by never wear them

These kids don't know how much we older dudes suffered from not having MJ in video games.... We had to create the guy and put his stats all the way up! Hahaha

Getting NBA Shootout with default player #99 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by arff23

OO so it looks like that whole Bulls team is available...
Im surprised nobody commented on Kobe wearing Olympic VII's and Artest wearing cool grey XI's...

That was a custom edit from NBA 2K9

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Time to edit the thread title with "Update: Official Pics on Pg. 6."  I extracted these shots from the official teaser video downloaded directly from 2K Sports.

Rockin' the XII's and MJ looks great! 
pimp.gif

eek.gif

I hope that they have classic teams..I want the 96-97 bulls to face off with the new miami heat!!

Originally Posted by mikecabrera

Time to edit the thread title with "Update: Official Pics on Pg. 6."  I extracted these shots from the official teaser video downloaded directly from 2K Sports.

Rockin' the XII's and MJ looks great! 
pimp.gif

eek.gif

I hope that they have classic teams..I want the 96-97 bulls to face off with the new miami heat!!

2K Sports today revealed The Jordan Challenge, a new game mode for the latest iteration of the top rated and top selling basketball simulation franchise*, NBA[emoji]174[/emoji] 2K11. This new mode will allow players to relive 10 different legendary games from Michael Jordan’s illustrious career and challenge them to replicate what he did on the court in NBA 2K11.

“Fans of the series are going to be thrilled to know that in NBA 2K11 Michael Jordan is much, much more than just a cover athlete,

well,i sold all my console computers a while ago but i will sure go and check with a friend how the game looks like! gotta play with jordan once again!
smile.gif

Im really surprised at the care that went into the shoes... and yea I did notice the oly 7's. this game looks incredible!

Originally Posted by never wear them

^ I hated Roster Guard #99 in Live! Haha.

Jordan Challenge looks great. Hope we see a lot of classic Air Jordans there.

The question I have is if they have those Jordan Challenge games will there be a different rating for each time line of Jordan? because in Michael jordan's earlier years his Jump Shot wasn't as strong as it was in his later years. In his later years he wasn't the high flyer anymore so Im wonder how 2k is going to set that up.

It's about time they put Jordan back in a video game. I can't wait for this to come out. Going to be great.

Originally Posted by Peay21

The question I have is if they have those Jordan Challenge games will there be a different rating for each time line of Jordan? because in Michael jordan's earlier years his Jump Shot wasn't as strong as it was in his later years. In his later years he wasn't the high flyer anymore so Im wonder how 2k is going to set that up.

they said they will like in the double nickel game which was his first back he wasnt really in shape & did most of his scoring with post ups & 17ft jumpers they will make each moment as close to real as possible...

Back
Top Bottom