OFFICIAL Minnesota T-Wolves Offseason thread

I'm gonna throw one of these up even though there won't be much action. So, just defeated the Suns. That runs the total to 5-1 in January, andthey've won 7 of their last 10. And there the #10 seed.
laugh.gif
10.5 games back of the 8 seed.

We'll see what happens. Stay tuned....

And here is the breakdown for the 2009 draft picks so we can see it again

Wolves owe:
First Round pick to Clippers (Top 10 protected 2009, Top 10 in 2010, unprotected in 2011)

Wolves receive:
1st Round
First Round pick from Heat (Top 10 protected 2009, Top 6 in 2010, unprotected in 2011)
First Round pick from Celtics (Top 3 protected 2009, Top 2 in 2010)
First Round pick from Jazz (Top 22 protected 2009, Top 17 in 2010, Top 15 in 2011, Top 16 in 2012, Top 16 in 2013)
Another First Round pick from Celtics (The Twolves original pick in the Wally deal that was traded back to the Wolves in the KG deal. The pick goes toMinnesota two years after Minnesota's pick to the Clippers is sent and is unprotected)

2nd Round
Wolves 2009 pick sent to Detroit (Ronald Dupree trade)
Wolves receive two 2009 2nd-Rd picks from Heat (the two best of Miami's three 2nd-Rd picks in 2009)

I was like, "since when did Minnesota have a thread?" Just kidding
laugh.gif

Congrats on beating the Suns.

I have a question for the Wolves fans... I haven't followed Minnesota all that closely. Has McHale been an upgrade as a coach?

^ For sure. It was iffy at first, but they look like a brand new team. Love, Foye, and Telfair are all playing with much more confidence, and Rod Carney haskind of came out of nowhere to produce of late and the Defense...well, it's there finally.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

so are you going to keep this thread updated, really
laugh.gif

Heck yeah.
laugh.gif
Unless they start sucking again. Fair weather fan FTW.
laugh.gif
j/j I got my Twolves' back no matter what.

I'd be just fine with a 20 point avg. so long as the rest of team is involved as much as they are now.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Al Jefferson would average 30 if you gave him the ball more.

I actually like the team better when Al Jefferson is on the bench.

Personally I dont like him.

He is a black hole and plays ZERO defense. He is like Zach Randolph back on the Blazers a few years back.

Originally Posted by bballah3

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Al Jefferson would average 30 if you gave him the ball more.

I actually like the team better when Al Jefferson is on the bench.

Personally I dont like him.

He is a black hole and plays ZERO defense. He is like Zach Randolph back on the Blazers a few years back.

If only Kevin Love could shoot 50%

[h3][/h3]
OFFICIAL Minnesota T-Wolves Season thread

roll.gif

Nah, for real though... I came in here to ask what are the long term plans for Telfair? How does the organization view him?

Originally Posted by SHUGES

[h3][/h3]
OFFICIAL Minnesota T-Wolves Season thread

roll.gif

Nah, for real though... I came in here to ask what are the long term plans for Telfair? How does the organization view him?

C'mon B. Let us have our fun too.
laugh.gif

With Bassy, I believe he is signed until the '10-'11 season. So, considering how good this combo with him at PG and Foye at SG, I think they'regonna keep with it until either a better PG option is available or Telfair plays himself out of the lineup.

what's wrong with mike miller? dude used to be a borderline allstar now he's been shooting like 3 times a game

When the hell is mike gonna shoot with jefferson on the team.. Wish he was still on the grizz

glad someone finally said it.
I have been saying this for 2 years running on NT.

Big Al though been playing good and he's the teams best player so we'll take it, dude is still young and raw and has a killer offensive skill setalready.

Huge win last night...although it's only the team's second win against a team with a winning record
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

At first I harped that the Wolves were blowing their chance at a Top 3 pick (which they need badly) but at this point ppl are so tird of the garbage the teamhas put out there that we'll take any win we can get.

Mike Miller been playing like garbage, he'll come around.

And thankfully they stopped playing McCants and amazingly it is working which is what we have been saying for 2 years as well

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Minnesota jerseys are
pimp.gif
imo... and that KLove commercial with RV is hilarious.
laugh.gif

There starting to grow on me. I think that's just because they're winning now though.

Avy check..

Yeah, the jersey's are growing on me as well. I hate the blue ones at first now they're pretty
smokin.gif
after seeing em for 2.5 months

i pullin for the twolves
pimp.gif

i think they should trade away mccants and mike miller though.

question how does the twolves fans feel about the "talent" mchale got back for kg?

I always thought starting Bassy and Foye together would be their best option

What was McHale doing stating Kevin Ollie?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

i think they should trade away mccants and mike miller though.

Absolutely, Mike Miller hasn't been doing much, Rodney Carney has been doing a much better job.

IDK what they can get for McCants

Back
Top Bottom