OFFICIAL Minnesota T-Wolves Offseason thread

I agree on the Al Jeff topic, the man's defense most of the time is absurd. I didnt see last night's game.

This is the NBA where we are going to get heated at 75% of the league because they wont play regular season defense. The Wolves have some serious examples.

Couple home games now coming up, let's do it.

didnt get to see the game but now im sure that kevin love will be the wolves best bigman in about 2 years. atleast he knows how to pass, he just needs to workon his low post game and finishing at the rim

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

didnt get to see the game but now im sure that kevin love will be the wolves best bigman in about 2 years. atleast he knows how to pass, he just needs to work on his low post game and finishing at the rim

You may be right. I like AJ, but Love just has that natural feel/look to his game. And despite McHales, many faults at GM, he is definitely one who can teachLove how to maneuver and handle himself on the block.

What's your guys's view on Gomes and where he stands in our teams future? We extended his deal back in July + he's having a pretty decent season. Iactually thought he would've had a bigger role on this team by now, but the last 5 games he's played very well and he's stepping up into hisrole...so where do you think he fits in our future seeing as we have Jefferson, Love + our probable 3 first round draft picks this year?

Sean Marks with 8 in the first quarter.
roll.gif

How embarrassing.

Up by 8 w/ 50 seconds left
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e.gif

We came out great in the 2nd half, it's good to see Foye/Telfair keeping up their good play now let's continue it against Chicago on SUN.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

No Brainer, Im Takin New Orleans By 20
You've done this lame joke about 65 times in the past month
indifferent.gif

Randy Foye has been killing it the last few weeks. Glad to see he's finally starting to come around.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Tyson Chandler - DNP
David West - DNP
Mark Madsen - DNP

so don't try to bring who played and who didn't into this. it's a W.

and hold up, how you guys gonna just start a new T'Wolves season thread and ditch mine that I made in the offseason
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Tyson Chandler - DNP
David West - DNP
Mark Madsen - DNP

so don't try to bring who played and who didn't into this. it's a W.

and hold up, how you guys gonna just start a new T'Wolves season thread and ditch mine that I made in the offseason
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
oops! I couldn't find one for the life of me. It got lost I guess.

The Wolves are exactly 10 games back from the 8th seed. Still plenty of time with the way they've been playing.

Sebastian was playing great on offense earlier and now it's Al's turn..I've counted three 'And 1s' so far..
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e.gif

Love's pass to Carney and the dunk
eek.gif

Anyway, great comeback but we shouldn't have played that bad out the gate

If they keep it close going into the 4th, Foye will probably explode in the 4th like he usually does. He's a great closer.

Back
Top Bottom