OFFICIAL Minnesota T-Wolves Offseason thread

They'll probably throw McCants in a trade with one of those many draft picks Minnesota has this year.

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Bassy been getting run
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
rootin for him to do well

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

They'll probably throw McCants in a trade with one of those many draft picks Minnesota has this year.
You have to wonder when though..McHale is sitting McCants out for full games now so hopefully that's a sign it's coming soon

Originally Posted by JPZx

You have to wonder when though..McHale is sitting McCants out for full games now so hopefully that's a sign it's coming soon

He's probably just letting McCant's know where he stands on the totem pole. Make him suffer a bit.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Bassy been getting run
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Bassy is my favorite player in the L

When he gains confidence he can be an incredible pg, I'm just waiting for him to put it together on a nightly basis.

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Bassy been getting run
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Bassy is my favorite player in the L

When he gains confidence he can be an incredible pg, I'm just waiting for him to put it together on a nightly basis.

If Minnesota can keep this core together and stay away from putting too much interest into drafting or trading for PG then bassy will have that confidence, butwith a young rebuilt franchise still looking for an identity there is too much uncertainty. I'm a fan of Telfair now though. I like him.

Miller is going nowhere from what I hear, and McCants' current trade value is equivelant to a bag of chips.

If the Wolves keep winning games here and there they are going to have to decide if they want to make a trade before deadline. Otherwise I see them juststicking to this team (minus McCants if they can somehow unload him) and developing them, which has been the plan since last year. For as much as McHale wantsto win he also knows sticking to the script and getting as high of picks as you can is a good thing for now.

It's been fun seeing this team win a few games though, the team plays hard every night which is encouraging.

I want to see McCants out of Minny. I want to see him in another situation where he can get consistant minutes. Sooner the better. Maybe before the tradedeadline...

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I want to see McCants out of Minny. I want to see him in another situation where he can get consistant minutes. Sooner the better. Maybe before the trade deadline...

McCants fan? He was getting good minutes in Minnesota for awhile, but he wasn't happening coming off the bench and playing a role. He's such a goodathlete, but his attitude is crap. I'm not too sure about his work ethic, but I don't see why he couldn't have just shutup and play and wait forhis next chance. He was much better off the bench anyway. He reminds me of Gerald Green, except he is a lot more polished the Green.

Basically what RyGuy said is correct.

They wont trade away Miller...so even though he cant play defense, and straight up sucks on offense right now, he isnt leaving...

And NOBODY wants McCants....He would be gone by now if we could get anything for him.

Originally Posted by bballah3

Al Jefferson is such a black hole its painful.

Yeah, but for now I'll settle with his 12 boards in the first half. Craig Smith puttin' in some work as usual.

went to the game today and was kinda shocked at how good telfair look a couple times. but he still cant shoot for %*%@

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I want to see McCants out of Minny. I want to see him in another situation where he can get consistant minutes. Sooner the better. Maybe before the trade deadline...

McCants fan? He was getting good minutes in Minnesota for awhile, but he wasn't happening coming off the bench and playing a role. He's such a good athlete, but his attitude is crap. I'm not too sure about his work ethic, but I don't see why he couldn't have just shutup and play and wait for his next chance. He was much better off the bench anyway. He reminds me of Gerald Green, except he is a lot more polished the Green.

I am...
Im not pointing the finger at anyone here, but I just thing a change of scenery could help him out.

Rashad def. needs a change of scenery to try and continue his career.

At this point this is what he is: A streaky scorer who cannot play one lick of defense, cannot pass the ball, and cannot grasp offensive sets.

In other words he is like many fringe NBA players. The man obviously has talent.....and he probably just needs to get to a bottom-feeder NBA team that giveshim 30 mins a game and let's him shoot. Wolves, to their credit, never let him do that because it helps no one but McCants.

Al Jefferson really blew it for the T'Wolves tonight....

This guy is so bad on defense its hard for me to watch the games. Honestly this guy has to be the worst defender in the L. My favorite was when he rotated whenhe shouldn't have and gave up a dunk to Milsap, only to turn and yell at Kevin Love like it was his fault. Not to mention how about leaving Okur open forthat huge 3 at the end when they were down by 1? What a moron.

%$@! this guy.

This team wont be able to do anything with him. Notice how Jerry Sloan just went at him...great coaching right there...all you have to do is attack him all dayand you win. Its easy. He must give up 1.5 more points a game than he scores. Its terrible.

This guy is so bad on defense its hard for me to watch the games. Honestly this guy has to be the worst defender in the L. My favorite was when he rotated when he shouldn't have and gave up a dunk to Milsap, only to turn and yell at Kevin Love like it was his fault. Not to mention how about leaving Okur open for that huge 3 at the end when they were down by 1? What a moron.

%$@! this guy.

This team wont be able to do anything with him. Notice how Jerry Sloan just went at him...great coaching right there...all you have to do is attack him all day and you win. Its easy. He must give up 1.5 more points a game than he scores. Its terrible.
That'd be like me calling my brother by his full name...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

This guy is so bad on defense its hard for me to watch the games. Honestly this guy has to be the worst defender in the L. My favorite was when he rotated when he shouldn't have and gave up a dunk to Milsap, only to turn and yell at Kevin Love like it was his fault. Not to mention how about leaving Okur open for that huge 3 at the end when they were down by 1? What a moron.

%$@! this guy.

This team wont be able to do anything with him. Notice how Jerry Sloan just went at him...great coaching right there...all you have to do is attack him all day and you win. Its easy. He must give up 1.5 more points a game than he scores. Its terrible.
That'd be like me calling my brother by his full name...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont like saying "my brother" or "Kevin"....not everyone knows what im talking about...In almost every post I make where I refer to himby his full name
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom