Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

you freeball....it all makes sense now :lol:

I keep putting buying a fanny pack lower and lower on my purchase list :smh:

It's just what we did in high school, me and the mandem were from endz. I think my sophomore year I had like 2 different PE classes on 'A' days and 'B' days. So I had gym class every school day of the week.
The runner shorts have an underwear liner

And yea.... when I was in middle school, I always had hooping shorts under my pants so I could just be ready for the Rec after school :lol:

Kobe All Star came in. Way better in person! Best $129 I spent on a M&N Jersey.

Kobe Front.jpg

Kobe Back.jpg

damn how do they fit? think sheik still got some sizes

Imma need Mitchell & Ness to toss me a throwback CP3 NOLA Hornets jersey if the Rockets make it to the finals. Matter of fact, give me some NOLA Hornets shorts as well from that era.

I need this fit bad. Still got the white swingman version of this jersey. Put this out this year if they make it to the finals then put out Anthony Davis version at the start of next season. Man we had so many good players on our team that went somewhere to be competitive. CP3, Eric Gordon, Ryan Anderson, JR Smith, Peja (he was competitive before he got here) David West....
download.jpg

If you're down for the Rev30 version, you can still find the blanks easily on Ebay. Rev30 was introduced his last year in NOLA.

Just copped the 96 Hakeem Rockets jersey on ebay for $155 shipped.
Hardwood Fames had it on sale for 260, got a best offer for 245, had $90 in my papal account.
Mad excited, cuz I was close to considering the swingman :lol: :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom