Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

How did you pull up the Webber Bullets? I can't find it on desktop.

Side note- Some dope new Swingmans out, but where are the authentics?!?! Need that home Mutombo rookie!

Their site is so weird. It's like they have items in a queue but don't make them "live" in order. Pierce and Ray Ray have been up for a few weeks but that Purple Kings authentic just got added.

And I still don't see the Webber Bullets unless I go through that link. Hope there are more goods coming in by the day.

Their site is so weird. It's like they have items in a queue but don't make them "live" in order. Pierce and Ray Ray have been up for a few weeks but that Purple Kings authentic just got added.

And I still don't see the Webber Bullets unless I go through that link. Hope there are more goods coming in by the day.

I just searched "Chris Webber" and it popped up. Doesn't show when I go through all the jerseys

Why release the purple J Will authentic before Black?
Probably just to push the sale of the black swingmans, this company is something else :smh:

STILL need that webber dubs jersey for the low.... $130 would be around my price.. let me know if you guys see it please....

edit: for an authentic

or is that just a pipe dream?

Site is out of wack but atleast it’s we see that the black and purple Kings are also dropping

D6F99C17-2EBA-426C-8B0D-E31A3DD33A28.png

Show me Where i can get authentic 90s NBA shorts for less than their prices in pristine condition and I'll prefer that
same thing with the Champion 90s jerseys

mans wanna charge an arm and a leg for authentics, even the screen printed replicas in DS condition sell for $$$

So here is the jig if you want to buy something that isn't live yet.

Search up your player/team/ or city to see if there is any new items. If you are on desktop, type in a search word BUT select the M&N "Did you Mean?" suggestion. If there are any new items, you will see it there.

Timberwolves shorts.png
Kings shorts black.png
Durant gold.png
Knicks orange.png

Iverson white.png

Last edited:
The Kings I want too is dropping in authentic form finally?! :pimp:

Also thought it was just me having issues navigating through M&N's site. :smh:

Last edited:
screw them for releasing all this stuff.

the one thing I wanted to cop I got screwed on, now they're releasing **** I wasn't planning to cop. Gonna need that webber bullets and purple Jwill

Back
Top Bottom