Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yo, I never understood that. Did you do that, so you were always prepared in case a random pickup game popped off?

That’s the reason I started doing it. Played a pickup game in a pair of jeans and I said never again.

Since I’m now washed I don’t have to worry about random pickup games breaking out :lol:

Edit: thought we were in the washed thread :lol:

you don't sweat?

I remember wearing thin mesh basketball shorts under my pants/jeans in high school. Looking back now, I'm an idiot, it's dumb hot and humid pretty much year round out here.

Showing my age with this one but I’m so glad XXL wind-breakers and tearaway pants were poppin’ during my HS days.

Stayed with bball shorts on under them and with no wallet or cellphone to worry about, it made it easy to transition from chillin’ to “check ball” in an instant.

Hi, was wondering if I wear a size Large for the Nike NBA Jerseys... what size should I get for the Mitchell and Ness Jerseys?
Thinking of getting a Carter Jersey!!

Do you think that’s gonna be it for authentic shorts for the year once the kings, pistons, magic, wolves release ? (I’m gonna scoop all but the pistons)

Is this marketing or do you think this trash actually sold out?

6700C8D6-AAFC-4C41-938A-6A66CC3507C2.png

Lol I thought the same thing. Just marketing. No way you can get a “restock” that soon after initial mass release. They're pushing the product.

Last edited:
Do you think that’s gonna be it for authentic shorts for the year once the kings, pistons, magic, wolves release ? (I’m gonna scoop all but the pistons)

Highly doubt it. Someone from M&N on that work there (@divinezaid) on IG said that some more swingmans and authentics coming soon. And supposedly the Suns shorts coming back! Imma keep an eye out for that. So we looking in June-Sept for more goods to come. Im excited tbh.

Back
Top Bottom