Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm in Toronto on a visa for the next 9 months and want to take some fire photos in a McGrady Home Raptors Authentic. Anybody have any suggestions on the best way to obtain within Canada so I don't have to pay a ridiculous import charge? I bought the Raptors Warmup Jacket for $90USD (down from $150) direct from M&N. Didn't know about import charges. Ended up paying $48 USD on top of $25 delivery which destroyed most of the savings.

Shame, I have a Carter Away authentic, Raptors and Grizzlies authentic shorts and Grizzlies warm up jackets that I couldn't fit in my suitcase. Should of swapped them for random pairs of jeans that I could of bought here.

I sold a good number of my jerseys but the few I have left I rock when I can.

However, I have a bunch of the shorts and those get plenty of wears.

I'm in Toronto on a visa for the next 9 months and want to take some fire photos in a McGrady Home Raptors Authentic. Anybody have any suggestions on the best way to obtain within Canada so I don't have to pay a ridiculous import charge? I bought the Raptors Warmup Jacket for $90USD (down from $150) direct from M&N. Didn't know about import charges. Ended up paying $48 USD on top of $25 delivery which destroyed most of the savings.

Shame, I have a Carter Away authentic, Raptors and Grizzlies authentic shorts and Grizzlies warm up jackets that I couldn't fit in my suitcase. Should of swapped them for random pairs of jeans that I could of bought here.

No way around it if you get it shipped up here from a retailer. They won't mark it at a lower value. Private seller is a different story.

Best option is to ship to someone in the US who can forward it to you. That's what I do. Bun a customs and bun the government.

Damn no matching hats? I have the hat for almost every jersey I have. But I also love wearing hats and don’t like the dad hats, they’re not Me.

I absolutely hate dad hats. Has to be a matching fitted when I wear a football/baseball jerseys. With bball jerseys, Sunglasses only and that’s it.

Other than never wearing any other NFC East team due to me being an Eagles fan, I don’t really have any other rules. I couldn’t care less what anyone think in public:lol:

No way around it if you get it shipped up here from a retailer. They won't mark it at a lower value. Private seller is a different story.

Best option is to ship to someone in the US who can forward it to you. That's what I do. Bun a customs and bun the government.
Thanks mate, I was hoping there would be a retailer in Canada that sells it for 300 USD (or less) converted to Canadian. Not wanting to pay $500 CAD including that import cost. Cheaper to be delivered on the other side of the world (I'm from Australia).

I work at Air Canada Centre so I get a discount. They had authentics at the beginning of the season but not anymore. I guess I'll settle for a Swingman if I have to.

Gotta match the hat with the jersey if that's your squad. Sometimes I'll mix teams just cause it's all NY. Yankee fitted goes with everything.

Mlb (milb and negro league) only fitteds I'll rock and they gotta be on field joints. Other than that it's a Lo hat for me.

Can't do those nfl,nba, nhl or weird colorway mlb fitteds. Joints look goofy to me.

I once saw a guy in citi field with the daryl strawberry bp, mets fitted, and pinstripe pants.

I was about to dap him up but i noticed he had a rawlings bat on his shoulder. Told him daryl only swung louisville slugger lumber in 86, and he should be ashamed.

Bet he came correct next game

Last edited:
i only wear my jerseys to games and sports-related ish (superbowl, fanatasy draft, etc)

Swingmans to the pool/beach/gym to flex

So unfortunately i dont get too many wears in but i love to collect them as I've always been fascinated by sports history and the uniforms are a part of that.

I will be that 60 year old wearing the pat ewing jersey at the knicks game (although maybe with a collar shirt underneath like mitt romney :lol:)

perfectmachine perfectmachine
Lots of shipping places just across the border if you are able to enter the US, and get back into Canada. They usually only charge about $5. I also saw that Champs in Canada started carrying authentic shorts, don’t know about jerseys though.

I absolutely hate dad hats. Has to be a matching fitted when I wear a football/baseball jerseys. With bball jerseys, Sunglasses only and that’s it.

Other than never wearing any other NFC East team due to me being an Eagles fan, I don’t really have any other rules. I couldn’t care less what anyone think in public:lol:
i only wear my jerseys to games and sports-related ish (superbowl, fanatasy draft, etc)

Swingmans to the pool/beach/gym to flex

So unfortunately i dont get too many wears in but i love to collect them as I've always been fascinated by sports history and the uniforms are a part of that.

I will be that 60 year old wearing the pat ewing jersey at the knicks game (although maybe with a collar shirt underneath like mitt romney :lol:)
i always thought it looks weird when people are at a game with no team gear on. I’d never want to be at a game with slacks a button up and dress shoes on.. give me a jersey or even a T-shirt at least

There's various places in Niagara Falls and Buffalo that provide US addys for shipping. If you're able to do the 70-90-min drive you can try them (usaddressinc.com or CBIusa.com). Both you can register an account online. $5-$10 per package when you go to pickup.

If not reship.com is another great option. It's a reshipping service, so M&N would ship there and reship would send to you. I believe it's about $5 per package they charge.

I've been using usaddressinc since 2013 and I'm going to switch to reship probably this week.

I once saw a guy in citi field with the daryl strawberry bp, mets fitted, and pinstripe pants.

I was about to dap him up but i noticed he had a rawlings bat on his shoulder. Told him daryl only swung louisville slugger lumber in 86, and he should be ashamed.

Bet he he came correct next game

He should’ve came with the bag of white for authenticity and if anyone asked, could just say it’s extra sugar for his funnel cake.

i always thought it looks weird when people are at a game with no team gear on. I’d never want to be at a game with slacks a button up and dress shoes on.. give me a jersey or even a T-shirt at least

So if they got free tickets and don't like either team should they wear their team that's not playing or not wear a team at all.

I think it's goofy wearing a team not playing but at the same time, it's kinda goofy not wearing any team.

C87CE5CD-D97C-4843-B6BE-B2BBAAA5AF98.jpeg
So if they got free tickets and don't like either team should they wear their team that's not playing or not wear a team at all.

I think it's goofy wearing a team not playing but at the same time, it's kinda goofy not wearing any team.
Yeah that’s a good point ...

Repping a team not involved in the game is the goofiest ever. I don’t know why it bothers me so much. At any given game, you see tons of it though. Sometimes they even wear gear from a completely different sport.
Nah I feel you on that

If you show up to a game and you don’t have gear if either team, then dress causally

But definitely don’t know what goes through a dudes head when wears a football jersey to a basketball game or any other variation of that nonsense

You just look dumb at that point

Back
Top Bottom