Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Even if shorts and jerseys were included they would send the wrong item, defective jersey, or something. IT’s lids :smh: :lol:
whats funny is Lids won't let me order through them anymore :lol:

they screwed up an order for me... TWICE. which obviously I called to complain. The last incidence was last year.

I went to order like a month ago a hat they didn't have in store, order goes through and get cancelation hour later, try again, same thing. Called in, lady with attitude just says im not allowed to order anymore and if I wanna order I need to go buy a gift card, go instore and order via store order... :rofl:

go **** yourself

Got my suns pairs from Jeffersons as well. Fast shipping. Added a pic of my others as well.
FB_IMG_1532535525865.jpg
20180725_094828.jpg

I know I'm late to this thread but have you guys taken shorts in for pockets? What kind of prices are you seeing? Extra for zippers?

whats funny is Lids won't let me order through them anymore :lol:

they screwed up an order for me... TWICE. which obviously I called to complain. The last incidence was last year.

I went to order like a month ago a hat they didn't have in store, order goes through and get cancelation hour later, try again, same thing. Called in, lady with attitude just says im not allowed to order anymore and if I wanna order I need to go buy a gift card, go instore and order via store order... :rofl:

go **** yourself

Macy's did this to me.

There isn't Macy's in Canada :lol:

absolute garbage tho

they act like its my fault and banning me? :lol:

if you check this thread it happens ALL THE TIME

SMFH

I ordered with them then tried again three weeks later for another item and they said they couldn't verify my info

Back
Top Bottom