Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Suns shorts came in from Jeffersons. I gotta say I have had nothing but good experiences with them. They were here in 3 days after ordering.

Thanks for posting that the July4 code still worked that was clutch.

Gonna throw on the London 95's with em today

20180724_113355.jpg

I'll be the first to admit that I've done a 180 on the whole runners with basketball shorts debate.

Some of the combos definitely look dope together.

Those Suns combos are clean. Personally, I'm not really sure what the entire runners/shorts fuss is all about. Are people arguing against Runners + Jerseys also? (rhetorical)

Update on my M&N shorts: After contacting them back today, they said said my exchange is processing and a tracking update should be in by end of the week. Shorts arrive back at M&N on 7/12 already.

49158A43-B662-422B-B7A9-E50A5B761C4A.jpeg They handled it quickly. 5*’s.. dude on the phone sounded mad hood too :lol: I f’s with them

Got my replacement M&N shorts in as the medium I ordered previously was a little too big and baggy. This time I got a small and it fits really well. Actually there's still some room in the size small which makes me wonder if extra small (XS) would be a better fit or not....hmmmmm

I'm satisfied with my size small for now.

For reference, I'm 5'8" and 165 lbs.

Ya dont think the classic warmup pants would be dope to release?

Already been done. They only made Celtics and Laker Warm up pants iirc. I want to say these were available from 02-05 maybe. I know I've definitely seen them before.

Got my replacement M&N shorts in as the medium I ordered previously was a little too big and baggy. This time I got a small and it fits really well. Actually there's still some room in the size small which makes me wonder if extra small (XS) would be a better fit or not....hmmmmm

I'm satisfied with my size small for now.

For reference, I'm 5'8" and 165 lbs.
Yeah, my White Magic shorts are way too big in large. Should have gone at least medium. Could even do a small. Sell and rebuy i guess.

Back
Top Bottom