Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

JB actually has some pretty dope tapered tear away pants that I want. Some M&N ones would look fine.

Screenshot_20180630-194621.jpg

429AA110-4AF3-4D0F-9259-720D8FF8779E.png
I’ve read on here that the M&N grizzlies jerseys have OD wide piping, for those that have it, is it significantly wider than the OG ones shown in this picture?

I’m considering buying a larger NBA M&N (size 52 or 56) in one of my grails and having it altered to size 46/48 dimensions. Anyone have experience with this and did it turn out ok or did it look weird?

Quick question M&N heads, did M&N ever release a ORANGE Jay-Z collab when he retired in 2003? I know of the white one which I regret selling, but I saw some dude randomly wearing an orange one and my mind was blown.

429AA110-4AF3-4D0F-9259-720D8FF8779E.png
I’ve read on here that the M&N grizzlies jerseys have OD wide piping, for those that have it, is it significantly wider than the OG ones shown in this picture?

Thats their inaguaral (95-96)season. The seasons after had slimmer pipping.

However, M&N still uses the 95-96 format for players like shareef and bibby - when they had the slimmer pipping.

Even my adidas shareef swingman looks more accurate than the M&N shareef. I sold mine in hopes that M&N would correct it.

Back
Top Bottom