Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

274153B0-94B0-4739-8717-41B91307CB5E.jpeg
C0A4DF08-BAF6-4B94-B236-31CB0183036F.jpeg

My outfits the past 2 days
What are thoooooooooooooooooooosssseeeeee????

So I just got some authentics on eBay. I got the swingman and just did not like the length fo the shorts. I am just not all about doing the shorter shorts look.

So where are folks going to get pockets added? Just local trailers?

Torn between grabbing those blue magic shorts or the white magic shorts to go along with those pinstripe penny’s that come out on Saturday.

I think I’m leaning towards blue for that reason alone. I think the pic above sold me as well.

I think I’m leaning towards blue for that reason alone. I think the pic above sold me as well.
Def go blue. I had the white and rocked em a few times but they’re just an accident waiting to happen (especially with kids but really just in general). The blue pair is honestly just as nice if not nicer. I’ll be rocking those with way less worries. Shout to geno90221 geno90221 for the nice deal on my blue ones, think he has another L for sale if anyone’s looking, he did last I saw on here anyways.

Def go blue. I had the white and rocked em a few times but they’re just an accident waiting to happen (especially with kids but really just in general). The blue pair is honestly just as nice if not nicer. I’ll be rocking those with way less worries. Shout to geno90221 geno90221 for the nice deal on my blue ones, think he has another L for sale if anyone’s looking, he did last I saw on here anyways.

Valid point about being an accident waiting to happen with kids. Have a soon to be two year old and twins on the way lol. Would like to keep them looking nice.

Back
Top Bottom