Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

CA0B0350-2E13-4FAA-81AE-E93CE5516BC3.jpeg
408F2B34-14ED-4E36-835A-C0F18E65BF3B.png
C1B5E81B-1BB2-404A-A379-DD9B6A7EE9C8.jpeg
91C96504-A910-4B28-AF47-5E296A8A3B41.jpeg
Very clean. I have the same set of shorts minus the Kings jawn.

Its a shame they can fully admit they have no new ideas and still make billions. Crazy to me.

I wonder how long it can last. They'll have to stop retros all together at some point to build hype back up.
Majority of sneakers are or incorporate retro tech or looks

Question about current screen printed jerseys vs older m&n screenprinted are they as thick as the old authentic m&n ? My Chicago shooting shirt screenprint reminds me of champion replica nba Jersey screen print and my oilers old Authentic is heavy screen printed.

Question about current screen printed jerseys vs older m&n screenprinted are they as thick as the old authentic m&n ? My Chicago shooting shirt screenprint reminds me of champion replica nba Jersey screen print and my oilers old Authentic is heavy screen printed.

Current screen print is trash. Older run M&N had the heavy screen print.

The older M&N stuff (made in El Salvador/USA mostly) is better quality than China by a mile IMO, with the U.S.A. version better than the El Salvador. It's not so much the thickness, it's the way that the current one is screened on now, it's just a cheap feeling sheet. I can show you the old school stuff I have, the type of screening varies depending on the jersey, and attempts to do it more accurately than the new stuff. The Jordan rookie I have is U.S.A. made, and attempted to replicate the original gamer by having different types of screen printing on different parts of the jersey, unlike the made in China version, which has the same type of screen print on every part of the jersey. I'm putting the pics full screen to hopefully you can get a closer view of the different screened styles used.

ChicagoMN5.jpg
ChicagoMN6.jpg
AllStarMN1.jpg
DetroitMN1.JPG
DetroitMN2.JPG
DetroitMN7.jpg
GoldenStateWarriorsMN3.jpg
GoldenStateWarriorsMN5.JPG

I'm seriously considering getting some garment bags for some of my jerseys, especially the home white ones.

Back
Top Bottom