Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm seriously considering getting some garment bags for some of my jerseys, especially the home white ones.

Back when I had my full collection, I stored all my jerseys in this.

11123311192114p

Could you give more info on this? :D

Got it from Bed Bath and Beyond. It's got a top to bottom zipper in the middle. The surrounding material keeps it dust-free. The front is vinyl. If you google portable easy view wardrobe, you can see some similar and larger versions that are available out there. My collection was about 35-45 jerseys. The weight of all my jerseys did start to make the plastic bar that runs across bend. It did hold though.

Last edited:
Got it from Bed Bath and Beyond. It's a got a top to bottom zipper in the middle. The surrounding material keeps it dust-free. The front is vinyl. If you google portable easy view wardrobe, you can see some similar and larger versions that are available out there. My collection was about 35-45 jerseys. The weight of all my jerseys did start to make the plastic bar that runs across bend. It did hold though.

Appreciate the info, gonna look into it!

- I didn’t know the Pistons wore grey in the 80s or its been so long that I forgot. That’s wild.

- I remember begging people to buy that red Payton jersey when they did the $100 sale. Jersey is so hard and they fixed the shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom