Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Y'all da real mvp. The question now is do I add the phx shorts to my order...and do I dare venture down the jersey route...them baseball unis sure look good.

Just got the Minny, blue Orl, and blue 93 ASG shorts for now...those were my just haves...I got time to come back around for other stuff later when I'm not neglecting work.

Has anyone here taken their shorts to a tailor if they were too big?

Ordered a size large, they’re not od big, but was thinking about taking them in to make them a little more fitting.

Debating if I should go with medium in the future, but worried they’ll be too short

Has anyone here taken their shorts to a tailor if they were too big?

Ordered a size large, they’re not od big, but was thinking about taking them in to make them a little more fitting.
I can't say I have but taking it in should be simple...you don't even have to loose fabric to accomplish that.

I'm 6'3 185 tall slim build. what size would you'll recommend in Michell and Ness Authentic B- Ball Jersey. I prefer a slim fit but not tight

Just copped Away bulls 92 warmup and swingman shawn kemp, ready to go back in some shorts as well.

Last edited:
It would have been RIP to my wallet had they had a better selection of Bulls Jordan jerseys (barring they weren't excluded). Would have purchased the 4-5 but only had a S.

They randomly drop a code now? I just copped an 88-89 road jordan bulls for a decent price....I still might check out what's there....

This **** is like drugs man...:smh:

Last edited:
Ya'll go ahead
I just found out the greatest athlete finally got a jersey
Screenshot_2018-08-20-11-27-09.png

Back
Top Bottom