Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm 6'3 185 tall slim build. what size would you'll recommend in Michell and Ness Authentic B- Ball Jersey. I prefer a slim fit but not tight

Contemplating that or the 49ers Owens. Tempting, but don't really have the funds.

Never bought NFL from them, if I'm a 40 (M) in their MLB and NBA jerseys, should I still cop a 40 in NFL?

Get the 40, I wear the same size in all of my jerseys.

I wear a size 52 (xl) when I wear the Nike authentic/swingman

Would it be the same with the nba Mitchell and ness jerseys? How’s the sizing?

I like my jerseys fitted.

Some people are having trouble checking out on the M&N website. SMH what else is new, some things never change.

My cart did clear a couple of times after like a 5 minute lull between me adding to cart and trying to check out. But it was no big deal after I saw what happened.

Swooped up a 1998 Vince Carter Swingman. If the sale is still going I might grab an Orlando Shaq Jersey. I need to chill though, been spending way too much lately :lol:

Finally got thru on the site. Got the pinstripe Bulls and Gold Laker shorts. Going to send the Laker shorts to the homie to get the patch added on the front.

How long do M&N take to deliver with standard delivery? My sisters in Florida until next Wednesday, likely to arrive in time if i order today?

Back
Top Bottom