Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm a bad friend
Its probably for the best you didnt tell me
sabu.png

Couldn’t check out at all last night because of the damn site and my cart emptying and mn now have the nerve to send me an email saying they saved the items in my cart and that I should check out now before it sells out. Lololol.

Couldn’t check out at all last night because of the damn site and my cart emptying and mn now have the nerve to send me an email saying they saved the items in my cart and that I should check out now before it sells out. Lololol.

I'd complain to them about that and see what they can do for you, that's not right what happened

They've had checkout problems for years during sales, I remember their being major issues during their first $100 sale in 2011/2012. Seems like the only way to complete it is by luck or to keep trying to get through.

Lol reminds me of jimmy jazz

They've had checkout problems for years during sales, I remember their being major issues during their first $100 sale in 2011/2012. Seems like the only way to complete it is by luck or to keep trying to get through.

Mobile seemed to work fine with no issues

You’re either the most ballin dude I’ve seen on NT or you live at home with mom?

I hope it’s the first :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom