Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

m&n gotta come out with some throwback wool baseball pants to go with that jackie!

Two-Pairs-Vintage-1930s-Wool-Flannel-full-4-2048-12.jpg

Guccishades Guccishades
I have cashmere pants in that color, can’t fit them though :lol:

I've seen the size charts but if anyone can vouch for sizing for the NBA shorts?

I'm 5'10 and about 170 pounds, usually wear Medium in shorts or 31-32 in pants.

Should I go M or L?

i said earlier i regretted not including the suns shorts during the 40% sale. so i e-mailed MN customer service and got a 1 time 40% off code.

This is exactly what can happen. They can grant you that code basically whenever they want. Just like a few pages back someone said they had trouble carting the entire day, but when the code was done, they got an email about stuff in their cart. Just contact them and explain the difficulty and they should look out, don't be afraid to at least try.

Yea exactly

Just curious how many pairs of Don shorts do you own? Seems like youre the only person in here that actually buys his stuff.

Theres a couple of pairs that I would actually pay retail for, but they are very hard to find now Ie. Lakers, Runnin Rebels.

Just curious how many pairs of Don shorts do you own? Seems like youre the only person in here that actually buys his stuff.

Theres a couple of pairs that I would actually pay retail for, but they are very hard to find now Ie. Lakers, Runnin Rebels.
I own 6 pairs I think, maybe one or two more. I don’t like those rebel’s ones and should’ve bought those lakers when they were sitting months ago :lol:

Can anyone let me know how the Nike Game jerseys ($120 versions) fit compared to M&N authentic NFL jerseys?

I hope that 40%-off sale brings the full kit out in all of you.

This is exactly what can happen. They can grant you that code basically whenever they want. Just like a few pages back someone said they had trouble carting the entire day, but when the code was done, they got an email about stuff in their cart. Just contact them and explain the difficulty and they should look out, don't be afraid to at least try.

F it times 2. #YOLO I not only bought the 96/97 Suns shorts but also splurged on the blue 99/00 76ers shorts .

Yes completed 2 more full kit wankers because of this code :evil: .

This will increase my MN shorts collection to 24 pairs.

Last edited:
i like those NBA Jam Bulls shorts, but the only Dons I'd cop are the Michigan joints. Those are crazy.

i went XL in the authentic jerseys i snagged from the 40% sale. I'm 6'5" 180 so i hope i don't look like Fab circa 2001.

Back
Top Bottom