Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

i like those NBA Jam Bulls shorts, but the only Dons I'd cop are the Michigan joints. Those are crazy.

i went XL in the authentic jerseys i snagged from the 40% sale. I'm 6'5" 180 so i hope i don't look like Fab circa 2001.
upload_2018-8-22_10-53-25.jpeg

emailed mn customer service explaining the glitches and they sent me a 40% off code. for those that couldnt check out on monday, go try emailing them. i got a response within an hour

emailed mn customer service explaining the glitches and they sent me a 40% off code. for those that couldnt check out on monday, go try emailing them. i got a response within an hour

did the 40% off code work on exclusives as well? or are those still excluded from the code? just curious

I own 6 pairs I think, maybe one or two more. I don’t like those rebel’s ones and should’ve bought those lakers when they were sitting months ago :lol:

You know you ballin when you're not sure how many $400 pairs of shorts you own. Teach us your ways lol.

Did they give you an expiration for it?

Back
Top Bottom