Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

40% off order shipped today :evil:

Will try to call store tomorrow for T-Wolves shorts and

Haven't ordered from store in a while, how much store charging for shipping? Are they charging out of state shoppers tax?
If so midas whale just use 40% online with free shipping and no tax.

:nerd:

E687C7FD-3937-4E31-A5F2-F017D9CD273A.gif

Shipped Baby Shipped!

Yea that $12 shipping fee negates the 50% advantage over the one time 40 jig.

Gotta take it easy, but I already copied and pasted the 2nd code with a couple more shorts in cart. Will wait til next payday to see if it works.

My order shipped out last night and I put it in around 11:45am pst. yesterday, so everyone should be good with their orders going through. 2nd pair of shorts should come today.

I don't know about anyone else, but those zipper pockets on the authentic shorts are buns.

I'm sure they're useful, but they're ugly as **** and it doesn't look like it belongs. Even if the zipper color/zipper is somewhat matching it still looks bad, with the metallic/silver zippers they look fufu af.

If they made the authentics with the natural material swingman pockets that would be flames.

EDIT: There was that one guy here who got his shorts tailored using materials from other shorts and the pockets were legit and looked factory. Not trying to have a gang of zippers like Michael Jackson's jacket lol.

Back
Top Bottom