Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Crispy
IMG_20180824_184209.jpg

Tired of waiting so I guess I'll just finally pull the trigger on these at 40% off. Does the ribbed shoulders make it look weird though?

I don't know about anyone else, but those zipper pockets on the authentic shorts are buns.

I'm sure they're useful, but they're ugly as **** and it doesn't look like it belongs. Even if the zipper color/zipper is somewhat matching it still looks bad, with the metallic/silver zippers they look fufu af.

If they made the authentics with the natural material swingman pockets that would be flames.

EDIT: There was that one guy here who got his shorts tailored using materials from other shorts and the pockets were legit and looked factory. Not trying to have a gang of zippers like Michael Jackson's jacket lol.
I've put thought into buying some swingman to use the material for pockets...then i remember that I ain't ballin.

I've put thought into buying some swingman to use the material for pockets...then i remember that I ain't ballin.

You can use cheap jerseys or any other mesh material. You don’t necessarily have to buy swingman shorts for their pockets.

They have one already for Jerseys. This is the Mitchell and Ness thread so all Mitchell and Ness branded clothing should be appreciated in here. I rock the hell out of swingman shorts and have no shame doing so. Let us cook

The way I see it, Batting practice jerseys are pretty much the Swingman's of baseball and a lot of us rock those on the reg, so boom! Justified:lol:

I don't know about anyone else, but those zipper pockets on the authentic shorts are buns.

I'm sure they're useful, but they're ugly as **** and it doesn't look like it belongs. Even if the zipper color/zipper is somewhat matching it still looks bad, with the metallic/silver zippers they look fufu af.

If they made the authentics with the natural material swingman pockets that would be flames.

EDIT: There was that one guy here who got his shorts tailored using materials from other shorts and the pockets were legit and looked factory. Not trying to have a gang of zippers like Michael Jackson's jacket lol.
I agree. Not a fan of the zipper pockets, but to each is own I guess

Well I don’t know who it will help but I am headed to Philly so any requests lmk

My plan is I’ll stop by M&n first, see if they have what y’all need and then run over to ubiq to buy my shoes and then check M&n again before bouncing.

Let me know what authentic shorts they have that aren't on the website if possible. Pics would be appreciated if you can.
Looking for the Black Kings mainly as i stated yesterday.

Thanks sir.

PO

The way I see it, Batting practice jerseys are pretty much the Swingman's of baseball and a lot of us rock those on the reg, so boom! Justified:lol:
Those BP jerseys are different though. They are authentic practice shirts. Not replicated game day shirts. The BP jerseys actually did exist.

That's like saying a 87 88 bulls shooting shirt is a swingman level product cuz it's not the game jersey.

Thanks for that. The footaction in Queens center Mall (New York City) had* a pair of these shorts, bunch of 95-96 Hawks warm up jackets in 40/44 and Larry Johnson swingmans in large for $49.99.

*I cleaned it out :rofl:
Yup Boss I was just hoping they have lakers stuff or bulls

You can use cheap jerseys or any other mesh material. You don’t necessarily have to buy swingman shorts for their pockets.
You right but I would want a material as close to the shorts as possible. Having a full swingman jersey would give me a chance to make a lot of same colored pockets lol.

They have one already for Jerseys. This is the Mitchell and Ness thread so all Mitchell and Ness branded clothing should be appreciated in here. I rock the hell out of swingman shorts and have no shame doing so. Let us cook

I see nothing wrong with posting swingmans, swingman shorts and bp jerseys in here. The thread title doesn’t specify authentic jerseys only. Hell the thread title in here also mentions shirts and hats.

Now if this were the authentic nba jersey or authentic other jersey threads which are in sneaker showcase, I would understand as those threads specify authentics only.

I'll be honest that swingman abdur-raheem or Bibby grizzlies jersey is nice. I prefer the authentic version though but hoping MN will re-release/fix the piping.

It really sucks because other than that, they pretty much nailed the other stuff. I'd be in for a Shareef jersey for sure if the neck didn't look so goofy.

Back
Top Bottom