Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Finally getting around to posting my August pickups....
15360097234232983278397674302872.jpg

not MN but this where I learned about 19nine so!! Had the fit for a while just never wore it!! don't mind the Jamaican OGs talking in the background!lol#family

How are the 19nine shorts as far as quality goes? I know they’re about half price of M&N authentics. Is the quality on swingman or authentic comparison? How is the fit compared to M&N?? Assuming true to size

How are the 19nine shorts as far as quality goes? I know they’re about half price of M&N authentics. Is the quality on swingman or authentic comparison? How is the fit compared to M&N?? Assuming true to size
i wear a small in MN swingman & 19nine start @ Medium but the fit is a lil bigger but nothing crazy & they are a lil lighter in weight than MN but still Good Quality! & No pockets but i dig em!

Mitchell and Ness won’t give Me a 40% off code to purchase the Moss jersey again after it arrived with purple stains all over the sleeves. They want me to purchase the jersey again at full price, then they’ll reimburse me the 40% off. ********.

I

Mitchell and Ness won’t give Me a 40% off code to purchase the Moss jersey again after it arrived with purple stains all over the sleeves. They want me to purchase the jersey again at full price, then they’ll reimburse me the 40% off. Bull****.

I

Damn we went too hard on the code jig

Back
Top Bottom