Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Black bulls shorts easily. Wear them joints at least once a week, hell sometimes twice. Too many Jordans and black and red shoes in general in the closet. Fit possibilities are endless
I wear my Nets shorts the most often, after that would be red Bulls.

I gotta go with the Red Bulls as my favorite by default lol, but the blue 76ers is straight fire too. The 98-99 Pistons are my underrated pick up, I can see myself wearing those a lot.

Attachments

• bulls shorts.jpg
    bulls shorts.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 32
Had fun this weekend at M&N with the 50% off. I didn’t grab much because I pretty much have everything AND all I really wanted was to catch the TMac (Magic) on sale but they haven’t had that in a while. I ended up grabbing Magic Johnson (away), Hakeem (93-94) and T Wolves shorts. My only regret was that I passed on the Heat shorts (05-06). I cant stop thinking about them and now I’ll have to pay full price :smh:.

Anyway hope everyone who came out had a good time and took advantage and enjoyed the city !

Just peeped my fav Ray Allen jersey will be releasing. I could cry right now lol. Now give us the purple / black VC !!!

Last edited:
Is the shoddy stitching on the 95-96 Sonics shorts the norm? Got this nasty white stitching down the crotch.

Back
Top Bottom