Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

So was it the Suns Penny jersey that ended up coming out? I don't see anything new on the site.

Mitchell and Ness won’t give Me a 40% off code to purchase the Moss jersey again after it arrived with purple stains all over the sleeves. They want me to purchase the jersey again at full price, then they’ll reimburse me the 40% off. Bull****.

I

Smh that's foul on their part

What's everyone's favorite shorts? Just based on what I saw during the in store flagship sale it definitely seem like the Bulls, Lakers, and Magics were the most poplar and sold the most. What's ya'll favorite?

What's everyone's favorite shorts? Just based on what I saw during the in store flagship sale it definitely seem like the Bulls, Lakers, and Magics were the most poplar and sold the most. What's ya'll favorite?

Black bulls shorts easily. Wear them joints at least once a week, hell sometimes twice. Too many Jordans and black and red shoes in general in the closet. Fit possibilities are endless

Yeah I don't see a code popping up anytime soon.... :lol:

PO

I wouldn’t be surprised if another code happens before thanksgiving. They could’ve easily cancelled all the orders people made with that one time code but they let them rock.

Sucks for the guy with the Moss jersey though. I don’t see why they wouldn’t let him send it back and provide him with a replacement jersey considering they were the ones who sent him a defective product.

Yeah, there will be some for BF for sure. Hopefully some new shorts drop this Fall though....

PO

F7768984-F9F4-4587-A7E1-2D31277AAABD.jpeg
how come it looks like you're the ONLY brother out there? You live in a small town?

I wear my Nets shorts the most often, after that would be red Bulls.

Back
Top Bottom